West Orange Stark vs Liberty

tennisbc

I won't predict a score because I feel like we will see their infamous Pile play! Everyone push forward and get a few yds and play keep away! If WOS doesn't penetrate and stop that play it could be deadly because it kills the clock! Every possession WOS gets will be crucial! They will have to score every time to ensure a victory! I don't smell defeat in this one but I feel like Liberty has been preparing all year to pull a few rabbits out the hat this week! Beware of the Pile!!! It's a waste of a Friday night to watch 

48 minutes ago, ThunderCat said:

I won't predict a score because I feel like we will see their infamous Pile play! Everyone push forward and get a few yds and play keep away! If WOS doesn't penetrate and stop that play it could be deadly because it kills the clock! Every possession WOS gets will be crucial! They will have to score every time to ensure a victory! I don't smell defeat in this one but I feel like Liberty has been preparing all year to pull a few rabbits out the hat this week! Beware of the Pile!!! It's a waste of a Friday night to watch 

With how they played this game last year I have to agree. The players and coach stated they changed their game plan just to eat the clock as they believe this is the only way they have a chance. I still believe WOS will win but you are correct that Liberty will probably slow the game down to a crawl.

1 hour ago, Goblin said:

No one’s scored more than 21 against WOS since Cuero in 2015. That’s not gonna happen this week. You did see the Kennedale game? (averaging 50+ pts per game). We have two weeks to prepare. Don’t get your hopes up.

One question where have these liberty fans been ?? Please tell them don't wake up a sleeping dog !! I really don't think they know that coach T is the best in the business at showing how to defend the wing t. If I was them I would do like last year and play rugby.

18 hours ago, Moneyman60 said:

Liberty is in my opinion a more utilized, and explosive team this year than any year prior to. I think it's our season to win it all I say Liberty by five points 32-27

If you are talking about speed on offense, WO-S can match your speed and then some. Don't base your whole year of success on beating WO-S that can be disaster in the making.

If WOS scores 1st and gets up by a few TD's, Liberty's clock draining plan will evaporate into thin air. On the other hand if Liberty wins the toss, marches down and scores, keeps the clock rolling WOS wins either way... Either it's the 1st option above and WOS wins by 28, or the other option and WOS wins by 6. Liberty will win some playoff games again, WOS will go a little deeper than Liberty in playoffs, no State Title this year though...

10 hours ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

If WOS scores 1st and gets up by a few TD's, Liberty's clock draining plan will evaporate into thin air. On the other hand if Liberty wins the toss, marches down and scores, keeps the clock rolling WOS wins either way... Either it's the 1st option above and WOS wins by 28, or the other option and WOS wins by 6. Liberty will win some playoff games again, WOS will go a little deeper than Liberty in playoffs, no State Title this year though...

So what if they dont win the chip this year.4 is plenty more than any team with in  a 100 miles of them will ever get and as for liberty and their game plan, like tyson said "EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN UNTIL YOU GET HIT IN THE MOUTH"

I think this game has the potential to be relatively close...or the potential to be a massacre.  From what I understand Liberty has an issue hanging on to the ball.  If they lose some fumbles this could get ugly.  However, if they limit those kinds of mistakes I think it could be a decent game.  If not then it could be a 30-40 point game.  This game is interesting.  I think WOS still takes it but there may be some surprised at how good of a game it might be.  We'll see.