SNAPSHOT DAY NUMBERS/POST THEM HERE!

WOSgrad

5 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I contacted Ronald Jackson yesterday morning to get the numbers for Central, Ozen and West Brook.  I did not hear back.

Imma see if I can get in touch with him.  Used to talk to him all the times,  it it was last year when he was principal at Central, before his promotion...

Had to get the conversation going , the community wants D1 because of the Shorter travel times in district and possibly better competition , I’m sure this will not happen though , Newton Coaches never been big on doing what the fans or community wants . The predictions show Newton staying D2 , and with the Uil promising at least 8 team districts . Newton could be doing some 4 or 5 hour Bus rides during District. Now that I can agree would be stupid. D1 = southeast Texas District (Local) D2 District = North east Texas and possibly Central Texas . 

On 10/28/2017 at 7:48 PM, NHSBulldogFan said:

lot of growth in Conroe ISD and that includes the woodlands

TWHS and College Park are about as big as they will get.  Conroe, Caney Creek, Oak Ridge and the new Grand Oaks will be where the vast majority of the growth in CISD will be.

50 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Right along the Grand Parkway is where the growth is

Some of it.  Every high school in CISD (except The Woodlands schools College Park and TWHS)  especially the current Oak Ridge attendance zone area, are growing.  Much of the Oak Ridge growth is along the Grand Parkway, but it is also back behind old Oak Ridge and the Imperial Oaks neighborhood.  Conroe HS will be one of the fastest growing areas over the next  decade.  I also expect Caney Creek to move up to 6A very soon.  It won't be 2018, but probably 2020.  The next new HS will likely be in the current Conroe HS attendance zone.  The Woodlands HS's are essentially hemmed in now.  There will be some growth as a few undeveloped areas get developed, but The Woodlands is essentially finished growing.

4 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Still waiting on Cleveland and Livingston numbers 

Me, too.  As to Livingston, it will be at least 10 business days before anyone finds out the number they submitted to the UIL.  They are insisting on a formal FOI request for that.