SNAPSHOT DAY NUMBERS/POST THEM HERE!

WOSgrad

15 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Yeah.  I don’t know what they name the new school but I’m sure some won’t like it.

From what I'm hearing, BD, the information being tossed around is pretty neutral to each team...  If it happens, we'll grow to like it.  It's the other issues that'll happen that I'm worried about...

9 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Is this just a result of the condition of The central campus?

Yes...  It wasn't good at all.. and the cost the get the main building fixed correct would probably be the same as building a brand new building.  But us old Central have been knowing the building was old and in bad shape...

21 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yes...  It wasn't good at all.. and the cost the get the main building fixed correct would probably be the same as building a brand new building.  But us old Central have been knowing the building was old and in bad shape...

So some of the issues were pre-existing before Harvey?

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

From what I'm hearing, BD, the information being tossed around is pretty neutral to each team...  If it happens, we'll grow to like it.  It's the other issues that'll happen that I'm worried about...

I'm not worried about the football teams merging, I don't think that will be an issue.  A lot of these kids already know each other.  Coaches on both staffs already know each other.  Like Soulja said, it's other things that worry me...  

7 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Beaumont Memorial Panthers (black and silver colors) that's what I think.

Panthers won't be used because that's Ozen's current mascot.  I like the colors though, that Raiders look.  But I was told they were going to take the maroon from Central and the gold from Ozen, similar to Humble Summer Creek...

And no to the Memorial too.

6 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Panthers won't be used because that's Ozen's current mascot.  I like the colors though, that Raiders look.  But I was told they were going to take the maroon from Central and the gold from Ozen, similar to Humble Summer Creek...

And no to the Memorial too.

I think maroon and gold would kick butt! Uniforms like the LA Rams or the Vikings wear would be bad arse!