SNAPSHOT DAY NUMBERS/POST THEM HERE!

WOSgrad

FYI

Matt Stepp's new predictions would drop Ozen, Lumberton and Silsbee down a class.

Class 6A: 2,170 and above
Class 5A Division I: 1,770 to 2,169
Class 5A Division II: 1,160 to 1,769
Class 4A Division I: 785 to 1,159
Class 4A Division II: 485 to 784
Class 3A Division I: 330 to 484
Class 3A Division II: 230 to 329
Class 2A Division I: 165 to 229
Class 2A Division II: 104.5 to 164
Class 1A Division I: 63 to 104.4
Class 1A Division II: 62 and below

3 hours ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

FYI

Matt Stepp's new predictions would drop Ozen, Lumberton and Silsbee down a class.

Class 6A: 2,170 and above
Class 5A Division I: 1,770 to 2,169
Class 5A Division II: 1,160 to 1,769
Class 4A Division I: 785 to 1,159
Class 4A Division II: 485 to 784
Class 3A Division I: 330 to 484
Class 3A Division II: 230 to 329
Class 2A Division I: 165 to 229
Class 2A Division II: 104.5 to 164
Class 1A Division I: 63 to 104.4
Class 1A Division II: 62 and below

Dang... if this turns out to true BC was dealt the worst hand in history at 812.  The next closest school would be Huffman with 1075 kids.  We'd be lined up with Lumberton, Ozen, LCM, Huffman, Livingston, etc.... The next smallest competitor in our district would be 25% bigger than us.  

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Remember, because of the mold issue, students were able to transfer with no penalty.

It's my understanding that Central has been bigger than PNG for several years. Weren't they close to around 1600 a few years back? Do you think this number will go up in a few years, or is Central going to be permanently shrunk? 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Dang... if this turns out to true BC was dealt the worst hand in history at 812.  The next closest school would be Huffman with 1075 kids.  We'd be lined up with Lumberton, Ozen, LCM, Huffman, Livingston, etc.... The next smallest competitor in our district would be 25% bigger than us.  

LCM has 1009

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Cry me a river. 

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Jeez... what’s happening over there? Is it Harvey? I just assumed that y’all were growing like we are. 

Yea we lost some kids to Harvey, it actually was lower. We had some come back. Harvey and 2016 flood from the Sabine I think people are getting out of the low areas.

Can anyone tell me why Allen ISD is allowed to have almost 6,500 students. Why hasn't there been another high school built in that area so their enrollment numbers can drop down to somewhere near the high schools that are in their district. They seem to have an unfair advantage with those kind of numbers.