Port Neches-Groves 62 Beaumont Central 27/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Yes that was uncalled for. Two wrongs don’t make a right. But it’s sad that it even had to get to that. The racial back and forth should never even begin on a FOOTBALL forum.

I never said one thing racial. I never do whether it be behind a keyboard or in person

I applaud Central fans for believing in their team and backing them all the way, I think this was a game that everyone else kinda knew that PNG was gonna handle fairly easily. And that’s not a knock on Central at all, png is just that good! Keep the playoff hopes alive Central, we'll do our best to knock of Nederland next week for y’all 

To those who followed this thread to follow a football game and got treated to both racial and race baiting comments for the second week in a row, on behlaf of SETXsports, I apologize.  I was tempted to set out a warning post after last week's game but I thought that some would be able to better contain themselves.  I guess I was wrong and I happened to be out of pocket as I was taking my wife to dinner for her birthday, so I am just catching up now.

But I can do something about it now to see that the chances of this happening again are remote. 

The Warden is pissed and some folks will be sent to hole!

SFA85 is gone.  So is PNGFan.

LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR!  If you wish to comment on face, we have a forum down stairs called the Politcal Forum.  There are a bevy of folks down there pro and con that are more than ready to debate or support your views, whatever they may be.

HOWEVER, THERE WILL BE NO RACIAL COMMENTS OR RACE BAITING on any of the sports forums.  Those that wish to do so WILL BE GONE!  THIS AIN'T THE NFL AND I AM SURE AS HELL NOT ROGER GOODELL.  You want to get racial on THIS forum, YOU WILL POST HERE NO MORE!!!!

ARE THERE ANY QUESTIONS!!!  And if you wish to question, you had better be careful......I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD!

23 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I applaud Central fans for believing in their team and backing them all the way, I think this was a game that everyone else kinda knew that PNG was gonna handle fairly easily. And that’s not a knock on Central at all, png is just that good! Keep the playoff hopes alive Central, we'll do our best to knock of Nederland next week for y’all 

Ain't happen in, we're coming.  

11 minutes ago, PNG Proud said:

Just got back from the game.  I REALLY expected a good game tonight.  Disappointing.  Central is way worse than I expected.  They can flat out run the ball, but when they must pass... it's not good.  

Now to sit back and read all the "PNG paid the refs" comments.

If blowing a team out is disappointing... then I would like to be disappointed every now and then too lol

26 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

To those who followed this thread to follow a football game and got treated to both racial and race baiting comments for the second week in a row, on behlaf of SETXsports, I apologize.  I was tempted to set out a warning post after last week's game but I thought that some would be able to better contain themselves.  I guess I was wrong and I happened to be out of pocket as I was taking my wife to dinner for her birthday, so I am just catching up now.

But I can do something about it now to see that the chances of this happening again are remote. 

The Warden is pissed and some folks will be sent to hole!

Thank grad this is getting out of hands. Everyone needs to understand there are mothers, fathers, grandparents, and yes children. They DO NOT need to read the pure garbage that's been spewing on here. It's disgusting.

15 minutes ago, PNG Proud said:

Just got back from the game.  I REALLY expected a good game tonight.  Disappointing.  Central is way worse than I expected.  They can flat out run the ball, but when they must pass... it's not good.  

Now to sit back and read all the "PNG paid the refs" comments.

The starting QB didn't play tonight.

14 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

SFA85 is gone.  So is PNGFan.

LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR!  If you wish to comment on face, we have a forum down stairs called the Politcal Forum.  There are a bevy of folks down there pro and con that are more than ready to debate or support your views, whatever they may be.

HOWEVER, THERE WILL BE NO RACIAL COMMENTS OR RACE BAITING on any of the sports forums.  Those that wish to do so WILL BE GONE!  THIS AIN'T THE NFL AND I AM SURE AS HELL NOT ROGER GOODELL.  You want to get racial on THIS forum, YOU WILL POST HERE NO MORE!!!!

ARE THERE ANY QUESTIONS!!!  And if you wish to question, you had better be careful......I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD!

Thanks Grad 

Well it was an ugly game for the Jags. PNG was the better team and proved it on the field. We got outcoached and outplayed.Good luck to the Indians. The Jags need to regroup and keep their heads up. Saw a lotta qutting out there for Central. That is unacceptablefrom players and coaches. We definetly cant have that if we make the postseason.But again good win PNG u deserved it and good luck.

We'll see you guys and Johnson(unfortunately) and crew again at the Res next year.