Port Neches-Groves 62 Beaumont Central 27/FINAL

WOSgrad

Ok, I'll let the cat out of the bag...

Central will not have their starting QB #2 tonight do to off the field infractions.  I commend the administration and coaches for upholding the rules and letting nobody, including the starting QB, be above the law, even in a big time game that means a lot to Central's playoff chances.

The starting QB tonight will be #7 Phoenix who normally starts at WR and was the #1 QB in spring ball and summer before Harvey.

6 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Central will not have their starting QB #2 tonight do to off the field infractions.  I commend the administration and coaches for upholding the rules and letting nobody, including the starting QB, be above the law, even in a big time game that means a lot to Central's playoff chances.

The starting QB tonight will be #7 Phoenix who normally starts at WR and was the #1 QB in spring ball and summer before Harvey.

Got word of this a few minutes ago here in the press box.

28 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Sounds like a wash if this kid was the previous starter.

28 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Good job BISD!