Kingwood Park 26 Dayton 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

9-1 JV transforms to this??

How can that happen?

Bronco94, explain.

Injury plagued all year. Lost good players all year and last night was no different. Injuries hit us again, This time it was my son. Aj played his heart out all season and went down in the first quarter with a broken left collar bone. My main concern is to see that my son gets the best treatment and rehab if need be, to continue to chase his dreams. I don’t have to explain a damn thing, just was wanting to give a little update. We will find out shortly what’s needed to get Aj back healthy. Thank everyone out there for your prayers.

7 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Injury plagued all year. Lost good players all year and last night was no different. Injuries hit us again, This time it was my son. Aj played his heart out all season and went down in the first quarter with a broken left collar bone. My main concern is to see that my son gets the best treatment and rehab if need be, to continue to chase his dreams. I don’t have to explain a damn thing, just was wanting to give a little update. We will find out shortly what’s needed to get Aj back healthy. Thank everyone out there for your prayers.

Broken collar bone for a kid his age should heal right up. Always hate to see any kid get hurt and wish him the best.

17 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Prayers for a speedy recovery. Thankful it was not his senior year. Good luck to the young man in his rehab.