Come on Ozen...

Maybe you should choose your words more wisely saying something is pathetic especially when it comes to kids . Anyways if any of you ever played the game you would know what they were doing . It was really about teaching the kids how to lift PROPERLY.... the kids just made it into a video by having a lil fun so for those of you who need a definition of burnouts(You perform a burnout set at the end of a body part workout to completely fatigue the muscles. A burnout set involves lighter weights and very high repetitions -- from 15 to up to 100, to encourage maximal glycogen depletion. This training protocol can be beneficial for muscle growth.). So if any of you experts need anything else I’ll be glad to fill you in 

18 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Maybe you should choose your words more wisely saying something is pathetic especially when it comes to kids . Anyways if any of you ever played the game you would know what they were doing . It was really about teaching the kids how to lift PROPERLY.... the kids just made it into a video by having a lil fun so for those of you who need a definition of burnouts(You perform a burnout set at the end of a body part workout to completely fatigue the muscles. A burnout set involves lighter weights and very high repetitions -- from 15 to up to 100, to encourage maximal glycogen depletion. This training protocol can be beneficial for muscle growth.). So if any of you experts need anything else I’ll be glad to fill you in 

When I was in school, “burnouts” meant something completely different.  They hung out behind the weight room, not in it.  

This is the hidden content, please

11 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I understand burnouts, but a hype video based around them and posting it on twitter. It just seemed funny to me. Usually the videos are made on max days, a couple plates (any weight) usually adds hype. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:44 PM, BlkMamba24 said:

I don't care what you say.....its pathetic.

9 hours ago, 2wedge said:

I am not criticizing children, I'm criticizing the adults that were undoubtedly involved in all of this. Apparently leadership is lacking with that program.

Didn’t see any adults but you sound like you got an axe to grind .. Lacking leadership don’t embarrass yourself ppl love to hide behind these screen names i thought the circus had enough clowns apparently not . 

12 hours ago, 2wedge said:

I am not criticizing children, I'm criticizing the adults that were undoubtedly involved in all of this. Apparently leadership is lacking with that program.

Head coach is a great guy and leader. This was just kids posting kid stuff on twitter. I wouldnt judge the program by that tweet.