Enterprise Top 10 Rankings: Week 9

DannyShapiroBE

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Newton, with a bustling enrollment of 289 has played (and beaten by more than 20 points): Silsbee (enrollment: 813), Diboll  (enrollment: 513), Bridge City (enrollment: 763) and East Chambers (enrollment: 416).

Newton, WO-S and PN-G have all had impressive seasons. Ranking them 1 to 3 has been difficult, honestly. Wouldn't lose sleep over making any of those teams No. 1.

20 minutes ago, Wb Tex said:

Thank you your smart.You got the right answer.My point

No, I know that I am smart.  I know how to spell words and use correct grammar.

The Eagles don't need any players from those past teams to have the season that they are currently having...beating teams by a average score of 54-13.  Perhaps the Bruins could have used the likes of Jerry Ball, though, over the last couple of weeks.

I really don't like doing this.  I like the Bruins. I think they are a good team that had a couple of bad weeks.  I like Eric Peevey and thought he was a good choice (even though I can pull up the posts that showed many of you didn't).  In fact, you may want to hit him up on the quality of football in the smaller ranks, seeing as he IS an Orangefield graduate and he himself from first-hand experience can tell you about the quality of the Newton program. 

12 minutes ago, Wb Tex said:

Well you've seen them act like they can beat wb

Actually, I have seen the opposite.  In fact, all who have commented on that facet here have acknowledged that a matchup involving West Brook and their team would result in a Bruin victory.  I'll quote them if you like.

I have seen a lot of "if you're team ain't in 6A, you shouldn't speak on this." I can quote you those, too.

Let's see.  There is this.

On 10/24/2017 at 2:19 PM, Tigers2010 said:

I'm with you. I think they would mop up 8 teams on this list, maybe get challenged in the 1st half by 2. But then I have to think about it differently for it to make sense. IF Bama were to lose back to back weeks, even to a Clemson and Penn State, would they fall out of the top 10? Probably. But as far as who would beat who, WB would be too much for anybody on this list.

And then there is this:

On 10/24/2017 at 2:43 PM, CCRed said:

I'm just wondering if those teams are considered to be the top 10 in the area ?   I just don't think any of those teams could beat Westbrook. Are all of those teams listed considered to be better than Westbrook ?

Oh, I forgot about this one.

On 10/24/2017 at 2:50 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

If you do it by who beats who of course wb would be 1, they 6a but that's stupid because they have two L's. This litst is put together by wins and losses. It's fairly obvious and to me it makes sense. What's confusing to me is everyone else's confusion. Even as you scroll through the images, you see teams with increasing losses. By the other logic wb could lose 5 games and be #1 because they would probably still beat everyone else around

And this one:

On 10/24/2017 at 3:21 PM, aTmfan06 said:

This isn’t going off teams beating each other on this poll correct? Kinda more of a pound for pound kinda deal I think. So West Brook has lost 2 games in a row. The last one which they got taken to the woodshed. Maybe not completely out of the top 10 but definitely 7-10. 

6 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

As for Woodville....yall would beat us, of course. Probably by a pretty large amount. But I promise you'd think a little differently than you do now. Your defense would remember playing little ole Woodville. 

Oh, there was also this one.

On 10/24/2017 at 6:46 PM, NewtonNation said:

Lufkin plays big boy ball at the brook. 

Oops, sorry. I know that wasn't yours.  But that was damned funny!

BTW, NewtonNation, you owe me a new computer screen cause I spewed soft drink all over my screen about the same time GATA fell out of his lawn chair.

12 hours ago, Wb Tex said:

If a kid but up some good numbers at legacy everyone going to be saying look at what he's playing.So to me it's the same way in any classification if your not play what that teams is playing .You shouldn't speak on it.

There was this beauty from you.