Enterprise Top 10 Rankings: Week 9

DannyShapiroBE

WB, end of the day, look at it like this...  Brook is still a middle of the pack 6a school..  middle tier...  

Newton is top tier in the or classification, blowing through everyone in their enrollment and higher.  

Had West Brook beaten TW, they would've have been, IMO, a top tier 6a program...  So big boy or not, the Newton guy can talk.  Woodville can too.  They used to be bottom tier, but now they're middle of the pack.  they, like WB, are looking for that defining win to put them on watch as a state power.. 

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I consider a loss a loss.  A 7 point loss = a 40 point loss.  That that gets no consideration when evaluating things from where I stand.  

Strange that you actually and asking for my feedback and responding THIS time instead of ignoring....

Fair, but I was at that game and West Brook didn't look good at all. Honestly shocked me.

A poll is the opinion of a person or group. It can be judged any way that person or group wants it to be. Therefore there is no right or wrong to polls   

The opinion of a person looking at a poll is likewise, his/her judgment to agree or disagree. It is nothing more than a topic of conversation.

Teams are not going to the playoffs or winning games/championships based on a person or groups opinion (except in some college sports where opinions choose teams and matchups). 

I guess someone needs to start a validity poll on whether someone agrees with the way a poll is selected based on the opinion of the person(s) starting such a poll which is further based on the opinion of the group starting the original poll that the validity poll seeks to.......

3 hours ago, Wb Tex said:

If a kid but up some good numbers at legacy everyone going to be saying look at what he's playing.So to me it's the same way in any classification if your not play what that teams is playing .You shouldn't speak on it.

There is a big difference between Legacy and Newton

I've seen alot of great football at every classification and at every level of the sport. Newton's best athlete is head and shoulders above anybody WB can put out on the field. Numbers is the only advantage the Bruins have. I promise you that. As for Woodville....yall would beat us, of course. Probably by a pretty large amount. But I promise you'd think a little differently than you do now. Your defense would remember playing little ole Woodville. 

2 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

I've seen alot of great football at every classification and at every level of the sport. Newton's best athlete is head and shoulders above anybody WB can put out on the field. Numbers is the only advantage the Bruins have. I promise you that. As for Woodville....yall would beat us, of course. Probably by a pretty large amount. But I promise you'd think a little differently than you do now. Your defense would remember playing little ole Woodville. 

Now, I was going to roll with everything that you said, but this is downright ridiculous.  Not being biased, but I've actually seen Newton AND Brook play this year.  WB has close to 6 athletes better than Newton's best athlete...