La Marque @ East Chambers

La Marque travels to Winnie this week, to face East Chambers. La Marque and East Chambers are 2-0 in district coming into this week. La Marque two district wins have come against Hardin (33-22) and Anahuac (24-6). East Chambers two district wins came against Hempstead (19-0) and Hardin (31-12). East Chambers has been tough to play at home this season, all three home games have been shutouts. The winner of this game will clinch a playoff berth, and will at least hold a share of the lead in the district. My prediction: East Chambers 17 La Marque 14. Giving EC the edge playing at home and coaching. 

1 hour ago, GAGE12 said:

has EC played anybody with a winning record yet?

How many schools in SeTx have a winning record?  Here's my point....there aren't a lot.  Expecially compared to the number of schools.  So in that regard...there are several schools that haven't played very many schools that have a winning record.

6 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

How many schools in SeTx have a winning record?  Here's my point....there aren't a lot.  Expecially compared to the number of schools.  So in that regard...there are several schools that haven't played very many schools that have a winning record.

Correct. I believe WOS has only played 1 team with a winning record, Kennadale.

1 hour ago, Fast Turtle said:

EC's worse played game wasn't against Newton? The score was 60-17!

That was more of Newton just being that much better. Rather than EC playing bad. They were just way over matched. I think the HF game was their worse played. That’s a team they should beat.