Dayton @ Kingwood Park

bronco pride

1 hour ago, PlayActionPass said:

Who cares about stats, and who cares about playing close games and I'm sick of people making excuses,

"Just Win Baby!!!" - That is why we play the games.

57 minutes ago, oldman said:

Whats your goal... to be stat leaders or win district games.......   if it were me I would push for winning games....   just sayin!!!!

That was a conversation between me and broncopride92, who was asking where those JV kids were at I used to talk about. Well they are part of the varsity squad now. Young but learning and growing, and  building.

1 hour ago, Bbfan1988 said:

Considered and having colleges offer you and invite you to visits is totally different.  

Well we don’t have too many players that have to worry about making a decision this year, we are young, and had less than 10 seniors this year, 6 I think.

12 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

That was a conversation between me and broncopride92, who was asking where those JV kids were at I used to talk about. Well they are part of the varsity squad now. Young but learning and growing, and  building.

I understand, and making the transition from JV Sophomores to Varsity Juniors usually takes about 5 weeks of games. That "growing up" time is over, it is time to start winning foot ball games. And it needs to start this week.

Just counted 20 on an outdated roster. Some names didn’t ring a bell, and like I said several seniors are hurt and some have been for the majority of the season. No excuses from me, just the way it is. I do know that at least 6 senior starters are out. No kool-aid or at least none since the last time.