Crunching some numbers for this years teams (and some history)

texbuzz

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Done yet?

I hope so. A couple months ago after we played Jasper you and WOSgrad were sharing each other's spit cup saying stuff like the "emperor has no clothes" and "if Japser would've fumbled 11 instead of 13 times they would've beat Crosby." 54ppg later those comments are laughable.

You've been wrong about almost everything you've said about Crosby leading up to and during the season except that Crosby would win the district. Another thing you were right about is when you told me, "Face it, Crosby isn't as good as you want them to be." Boy you were right about that because they're even better than I thought. I would want me to stop pointing out fallacies like that too. Just remember, when you make 5 post about Crosby, 3 or 4 of them are usually wrong. When I make 5 post about Crosby it becomes a hot topic.

*P.S: Congratulations to Jeff Riordan who will be picking up his 60th career coaching win in 6th season when Crosby travels to Humble next week.

34 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

It's even funnier how you point to what kids did that are almost 40 years old now, none of the current kids on the team were even alive then. I guess when you play in the same stadium that's relevant though. Anybody that looks knows Ned had those four good years in the late 90's and the early 2000's when they first hired Neumann and have been pretty meh since, besides the three years with Washington. All you would have to do to find out where the programs are now is ask any coach with options where he would rather coach. Crosby and Nederland are currently two programs with completely different ceilings.

We know what Crosby's ceiling is, the second round.  Winning a weak district doesn't impress anyone.  Neumann was hired in 93 not the late 90's.  And since you wanted to take a stadium shot,  there was a State Championship won in that stadium,  can Crosby say the same? :)