Interesting Trivia

Hagar

Being as my daughter describes me (and my son) as a walking encyclopedia of useless knowledge, I've started this thread so we could bore each other.  We did this a few years back, but we'll start again.  I forget who's quote this is, although I just read it several days ago, but it's worth sharing.

If you think an Apache doesn't know right from wrong, you wrong him and see what happens.

Gentlemen, the floor is yours.

49 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

@baddog In many cars, the Driver side wiper hits the far left edge of the windshield where it meets the "A" pillar.  The Passenger side stops in the middle of the windshield before returning to the lowered position.

Total guess.

Has to be a guess. Neither of my wipers hit anything. Sounded good though.

22 hours ago, Englebert said:

If you are curious about who loves you more, your dog or your wife, lock them both in the trunk of your car for two hours. When you open it up, guess which one will be glad to see you. (Can't remember author).

Be one less conservative poster on the Political Thread.

Classic!

16 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Just read this to my wife.  She said she would beat the he*" out of me.  

My wife said my dog would die from a panic attack and that I wouldn't want to open that trunk. She says she would have already escaped and be sneaking up behind me when I opened it. I don't think I will try it.

• 3 weeks later...
On October 23, 2017 at 7:20 AM, baddog said:

How come the driver's side windshield wiper wears out before the passenger side?

Speaking of wipers, how can they make a tire that'll last 60 or 70 thousand miles going over rough, hot, roads, but a wiper hardly lasts a year?  

Here's some trivia.  Most of you've heard the expression, "Play it again Sam", from the movie Casablanca.  He never actually said that line in the show.  He made Sam play it though.

An opinion relative to that movie, Ingrid Bergman in that picture was about as pretty as any women I've ever laid eyes on.  Not to be repeated to Mrs Reb :) 

• 4 months later...