Educated Liberals Overuse the Term Racist

Hagar

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Uneducated?  Wait, I thought all of the uneducated were supposed to be Republicans?

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Uneducated?  Wait, I thought all of the uneducated were supposed to be Republicans?

Imo, the majority of Dems are A) brainwashed, B) naive, or C) a monolithic group that grovels at the democratic trough.

Notice I left a little wiggle room for the few (very few) like Hoops lol.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Good thing the electoral college stopped Hillary 

Did you mean to say "Good thing our founding fathers were wise enough to setup an election process whereby large urban population centers cannot control the rest of the country". I'm sure that's what you meant to say, unless you are totally naive and/or willfully ignorant of our existing election system.

Who do you think should be in the World Series, Astros or Yankees? To not be a hypocrite you must say the Yankees because they outscored the Astros 22-20 in the ALCS. It shouldn't matter that the Astros won 4-3 in games. Maybe those folks in New York should be rioting and screaming racism, since the term racism doesn't mean anything anymore due to overuse or misuse.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Forget him. According to him, if a white man can learn something and a black man can't, that is racism. What a crock of poo poo.

You are going to Liberal prison for referring to a female professor using the male term. I'll be right there with you because I just used the newly outlawed gender terms. We better both keep our mouths shut because anything we say will be interpreted as racist.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

You are going to Liberal prison for referring to a female professor using the male term. I'll be right there with you because I just used the newly outlawed gender terms. We better both keep our mouths shut because anything we say will be interpreted as racist.

Completely missed the fact that she is female. It makes no difference in my reaction. 

I know plenty of white people that math ain't their subject. This kind of crap is what is ruining the country. This is not even newsworthy yet she can make national news with her blatant attempt to take down the white man. I repeat..... Forget her!

11 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Suppose Obama lost the popular vote but won the electorial college........I mean he flat out won both and kicked republican arse twice,  but just sayin

.....and your first black president did what for Tobie in those miserable eight years? Wait a minute, you're not good at math. Was eight too high of a number? It's under the fingers and toes total.

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

.....and your first black president did what for Tobie in those miserable eight years? Wait a minute, you're not good at math. Was eight too high of a number? It's under the fingers and toes total.

Won't make the mistake of electing the clown chump twice, his wife probably won't even stay around for another term . he is probably already cheating with wife number 4.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Won't make the mistake of electing the clown chump twice, his wife probably won't even stay around for another term . he is probably already cheating with wife number 4.

.....and you call that a response? Get a thrid grader in here to help Tobie with comprehension.

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

LOL   Higher education is now a flaw

The point is, this professors proclamation is absurd, and is only one of many absurd things now being taught at many Universities.  And there have been many other examples posted on this Forum.  I'm a 100% backer of higher education, but what many students are getting now is PC nonsense and brainwashed.  This professor, and those like her, need to spend a summer at the working end of a hoe.

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Forget him. According to him, if a white man can learn something and a black man can't, that is racism. What a crock of poo poo.

Maybe the white man wants to learn, and there may be more of a driving force at home to ensure every effort is being made to learn.  But, we all know tobie and his "associates" will blame it on slavery from 200 years ago.