World Series- Houston Astros vs Los Angeles Dodgers

Wow! I was 8 years old at the 2005 WS Game 4 when the Astros lost 1-0. The guy next to me was a White Sox fan. I cried when we lost, and he told me "I've been a Sox fan since I was your age, your time will come." It sure is sweet now that it is here! Wish my Grandpa was here to see this with my dad and I.

8 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

It might not be that darvish was so bad, but rather these aren't the same Astros he faced in years past when they were just pups. 

And also Beltran figured out he was tipping off pitches. I'll try to find Beltran'a interview on the FS1 post game. A-Rod called it, then Beltran gets on set they ask him and it gets awkward.

21 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

And also Beltran figured out he was tipping off pitches. I'll try to find Beltran'a interview on the FS1 post game. A-Rod called it, then Beltran gets on set they ask him and it gets awkward.

How valuable Beltran was to this team. He knew his role as the experienced veteran to guide his young teammates plus he had some big hits throughout the season. It was good to see him get a World Series championship after giving 20 years to the game. That man is a true professional and role model.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I think this Astros win is good for baseball, moreso than had LA won. What a scrappy team. 

If it me or did LA players look as if they were too good to be on the same field as the Astros? Kinds snobby.

Just that California attitude.  Their closer,Jansen, said Houston had no chance to win game 7.  Bet he has lockjaw now!!!