Wed. Oct. 25: Game 2, Astros at Dodgers
Fri. Oct. 27: Game 3, Dodgers at Astros
Sat. Oct. 28: Game 4, Dodgers at Astros
Sun. Oct. 29: Game 5*, Dodgers at Astros
Tue. Oct. 31: Game 6*, Astros at Dodgers
Wed. Nov. 1: Game 7*, Astros at Dodgers

How are they handling the DH?

49 minutes ago, king said:

We just need to steal one in LA and we got this..

I really don’t like the 2-3-2 format even though it could benefit Houston this time. If Houston wins a game on the road they could close out the series at home. The team that earned home field advantage could end up with 1 less home game.  

I like the Astros in this series. The lefty on lefty matchup in game one is going to be a great matchup. This game will be big for the Astros, if they can win this game it will be a series changer. Game 2 I think is the Astros to lose. Dodgers haven't faced Verlander, and the Astros are very familiar to Darvish. The Astros need to get the Dodgers starters out early. They don't have the depth the Yankees do, but they have have better offense. With Keuchel, Verlander, and McCullers dealing like they have I like the Astros chances. Also this McHugh will play a big roll in this series. He pitched 4 hit less innings, then was never used again. Also, Gregerson looked good in his 2/3 of an inning. Hinch and the coaches need to use figure out the bullpen, because the Dodgers are patient and run pitch counts up.

21 hours ago, About a week ago said:

I like the Astros in this series. The lefty on lefty matchup in game one is going to be a great matchup. This game will be big for the Astros, if they can win this game it will be a series changer. Game 2 I think is the Astros to lose. Dodgers haven't faced Verlander, and the Astros are very familiar to Darvish. The Astros need to get the Dodgers starters out early. They don't have the depth the Yankees do, but they have have better offense. With Keuchel, Verlander, and McCullers dealing like they have I like the Astros chances. Also this McHugh will play a big roll in this series. He pitched 4 hit less innings, then was never used again. Also, Gregerson looked good in his 2/3 of an inning. Hinch and the coaches need to use figure out the bullpen, because the Dodgers are patient and run pitch counts up.

I actually think Rich Hill will be the game 2 starter for the Dodgers.

On 10/22/2017 at 11:32 AM, About a week ago said:

Good analysis.  Hope you're right!