LC-M vs Huffman predictions

LCMAlumtiger32

LC-M will be hosting Huffman friday night. I saw that they lost to Cleveland 40-6 last night. It really surprised me. Maybe Kegger can give me idea what to expect from Huffman. I'd expect us to have a better game against them on defense we struggle with the wing t. The second half we made some adjustments and controlled them better the second half. BC is a rival game for us so I figured it would be a close battle. Our offense looked good with some quick strikes and only few busted plays or something just went wrong where our Qb did not throw the ball. LCM 2-0 in district play and Huffman is 0-2 we need to start taking one game at a time and not looking into the future. Hopefully with the WINS LCM fans will get on here and come out of hibernation and give some praise to the team. 

30 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

LC-M will be hosting Huffman friday night. I saw that they lost to Cleveland 40-6 last night. It really surprised me. Maybe Kegger can give me idea what to expect from Huffman. I'd expect us to have a better game against them on defense we struggle with the wing t. The second half we made some adjustments and controlled them better the second half. BC is a rival game for us so I figured it would be a close battle. Our offense looked good with some quick strikes and only few busted plays or something just went wrong where our Qb did not throw the ball. LCM 2-0 in district play and Huffman is 0-2 we need to start taking one game at a time and not looking into the future. Hopefully with the WINS LCM fans will get on here and come out of hibernation and give some praise to the team. 

If they can’t be here when y’all are losing, then they shouldn’t be here when your winning imo. Sounds like Lumberton fans 

props to you for sticking it out, with that said, LCM should win this one easily!

8 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

If they can’t be here when y’all are losing, then they shouldn’t be here when your winning imo. Sounds like Lumberton fans 

props to you for sticking it out, with that said, LCM should win this one easily!

8 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

If they can’t be here when y’all are

This is the hidden content, please
, then they shouldn’t be here when your winning imo. Sounds like
fans 

That's very true, I have seen some LCM baseball fans, Basketball  volleyball and softball. But some times it would nice to have other LCM football fans opinions instead of my own. We have people at the game.  

44 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Go Falcons!  Lol

I like it! Bears will be willing to play 4 quarters. I was little worried when we were down at half because they had the ball for about 8 hours it felt like. For the falcons to contend with us. i believe they will  try   play keep away like BC. I don't think it will be easy win though. Hopefully if we get up we will bring up at least 2 kids on JV that I believe that could play on varsity to relieve winters.

37 minutes ago, Kegger said:

They are not very physical or that fast. Besides their receivers running

clean
they don’t have much going for them. We controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

That just surprises me out of Huffman, they really have dropped off. Hopefully we dont over look them. Thanks for the input.

35 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Could this be a trap game?  There's gonna be a game when the offense doesn't work.  They beat two teams expected to be competing for the district title but one bad game kills the good vibes.  I would be cautiously optimistic the winning continues for LCM.

Anyone can lose a game man. LCM needs to take one game at a time. We beat Navasota, Huffman and Cleveland last year. We are senior heavy. Have you seen a game this year or when was the last game have you seen? You seem negative to be a graduate from LCM lol Did you graduate during the moody/ Bojo years? Lol

50 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Could this be a trap game?  There's gonna be a game when the offense doesn't work.  They beat two teams expected to be competing for the district title but one bad game kills the good vibes.  I would be cautiously optimistic the winning continues for LCM.

A trap game?  Lol.  Who are bthey playing in 2 weeks that's of MAJOR concern for LC-M?  Smh

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm looking at it from a defensive standpoint.  Non of those team left on y'all schedule can stop the run game with Winters...

Winters had a 100 last night. Our Qb ran for 180.  I think our Qb was 5 for 8 passing with one td throw. Our defense needs to slow ppl down. 

On 10/21/2017 at 5:32 PM, LCM17 said:

Anyone can lose a game man. LCM needs to take one game at a time. We beat Navasota, Huffman and Cleveland last year. We are senior heavy. Have you seen a game this year or when was the last game have you seen? You seem negative to be a graduate from LCM lol Did you graduate during the moody/ Bojo years? Lol

I haven't lived in the golden triangle in almost two decades so I don't know what a moody bojo is. Probably a good thing.  I know a few people that play on the team and I'm glad they're playing well. I just don't count it as a sure thing until its done.  

Lol well Coach Moody was at LCM before Crouch and brought on our first 0-8 season (hurricane Rita time), and he tried to copy the Odessa Permian “mojo” and called ours bojo. People still make fun of it to this day. I agree with not counting it as a sure thing at all. We do need a different mentality of LCM football. Even our baseball program has started kind of sliding down, but our boys basketball team is ranked #19 in the state currently. So I guess you’re closer to my age then.