Week 8 Play off scores

olddognewtricks

Did you ram it down our throat? I mean when we are playing back ups on defense on both of your scores. Also how many times did you stop our offense from scoring? Also please remember things could have gotten worse. Our head coach is running plays to make sure kids only get 4 to 5 yards. He’s showing some coaching etiquette by not using quote “one trick pony” How many different backs ran the ball for nederland black? I counted 8 different backs and 3 were linemen. Also Refs stated coaches we are running the clock and don’t expect flags because this game is over. so don’t point out the false starts, holding calls, and etc. so does the score tell the tale yes it does because nederland black beat nederland gold 36-13 today. In reality it just didn’t happened. Let’s just leave as we did on the field. Bulldogs left the field of battle and Bulldogs are still Bulldogs. Now let’s cheer for each other to have an all Nederland super bowl and show our dominance. All this go between is retarded. We are all for one and one for all are we not? We should have one goal as NYFA. Let’s get as many of teams in our organization in each division to learn the game of football correctly. If they make the playoffs and are successful. That’s a testament to the coaches, assistant coaches, and players hard work. As an organization let’s show up and support them if it is at all possible. All our boys will be playing under the Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday night lights together. Sorry I’m long winded. Just FYI this is Jerett Delahoussaye and I am a coach on Nederland Black. 

I feel like you are saying I don’t have etiquette. Eye in the sky doesn’t lie and no ref ever said anything about not throwing flags. As a matter of fact, there was a late quarter unsportsmanlike conduct call. Backups are coached to play just like everyone else so no bleeding heart here. Y’all beat us because we couldn’t contain your speedy kid. It’s a good game plan, I knew that and we prepared all week. We fell short and I take the blame for not making adjustments quick enough. As for the back and forth, it’s all fun. Don’t fret though,  we will see a lot more of each other. Got nothing but respect for the kids and the coaches who volunteer their time.  Until the next post I’m out. #Mission accomplished #mikedrop

25 minutes ago, BMF said:

I feel like you are saying I don’t have etiquette. Eye in the sky doesn’t lie and no ref ever said anything about not throwing flags. As a matter of fact, there was a late quarter unsportsmanlike conduct call. Backups are coached to play just like everyone else so no bleeding heart here. Y’all beat us because we couldn’t contain your speedy kid. It’s a good game plan, I knew that and we prepared all week. We fell short and I take the blame for not making adjustments quick enough. As for the back and forth, it’s all fun. Don’t fret though,  we will see a lot more of each other. Got nothing but respect for the kids and the coaches who volunteer their time.  Until the next post I’m out. #Mission accomplished #mikedrop

Should have been on our sideline talking to the ref and the unsportsmanlike was questionable after watching the game tape but it is what it is. Plus that flag came in from the head ref in beginning of 3rd quarter after we received 3rd quarter kick off. After mercy rule was just put in effect. Also I need to clarify something I should have never used the word “Back ups”. We train our boys to play next man up style. so they are ready to play any position at any time. So I was wrong for ever using that word. We are a “TEAM” and I believe I can call on those boys to do a job at anytime. I’ll take blame for having my boys out of place on your two touchdowns. #micdrop(maybe) #Keepmovingforward

Philippians 2:3  “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.”

Good luck to the winning teams. We had 4 kids quit and 2 starters who decided after the 1st quarter they were too sick to play. PA was hitting and our 7 year olds and first year 8 year olds were taking up the slack. We played our worst game of the year but PA beat us like a drum. 

Teaching point...... If your DE is getting blocked down on by the slot back when engaged with the tackle and consistently getting hit in the back, DO NOT ask the ref if it is an illegal play! 15 yards and threatened to be tossed with never raising my voice or being a jerk. Just asking the question. 

20 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Can't we all just get along.....

^^^^^^^ he’s got the right idea.... Thats what I’m going for. that’s why I prayed over the boys and families today after the game on the field. We do this every game. I’m all about everything Nederland and NYFA. Please refer to my common goal in post above. #TURNTHEPAGEPLEASE

Anymore final scores?

Did WBB-B finish off Vidor Gray?

Lumberton-W vs. Vidor-Black?

Lumberton-R vs. PNG-Grey? 

Next week Hamshire Fannet High School should have some great games if things shape up the way they are looking. 

46 minutes ago, D.C.BULLDOGS said:

Should have been on our sideline talking to the ref and the unsportsmanlike was questionable after watching the game tape but it is what it is. Plus that flag came in from the head ref in beginning of 3rd quarter after we received 3rd quarter kick off. After mercy rule was just put in effect. Also I need to clarify something I should have never used the word “Back ups”. We train our boys to play next man up style. so they are ready to play any position at any time. So I was wrong for ever using that word. We are a “TEAM” and I believe I can call on those boys to do a job at anytime. I’ll take blame for having my boys out of place on your two touchdowns. #micdrop(maybe) #Keepmovingforward

Philippians 2:3  “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.”

So YOU'RE olddognewtricks's man crush? :)  And please don't quote scripture, I think NYFA knows what you're about. I was on STJFL board last year ;)

15 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

So YOU'RE olddognewtricks's man crush? :)  And please don't quote scripture, I think NYFA knows what you're about. I was on STJFL board last year ;)

If NYFA has an issue with me they need to bring it to me. They know where to find me. They did last year too. If fact ex president knows where to find me and my family. He’s a friend of the father in law and my wife. Also my faith has nothing to do with that situation or this one. Glad you were on STJFL board. ive helped with numerous playoffs, Super Bowls, pro bowls, and etc. for STJFL. Ask Rene about me. We worked together for years. Winky face all you want but all you’re doing is trying start something that isn’t there. So if you have a personal issue with me talk to me directly via message and I’ll give my number. Please all of NYFA knows me. It’s no secret. I never hid my identity. I think I was upfront from the beginning.  

38 minutes ago, D.C.BULLDOGS said:

^^^^^^^ he’s got the right idea.... Thats what I’m going for. that’s why I prayed over the boys and families today after the game on the field. We do this every game. I’m all about everything Nederland and NYFA. Please refer to my common goal in post above. #TURNTHEPAGEPLEASE

Anymore final scores?

Did WBB-B finish off Vidor Gray?

Lumberton-W vs. Vidor-Black?

Lumberton-R vs. PNG-Grey? 

Next week Hamshire Fannet High School should have some great games if things shape up the way they are looking. 

The only one in question I think would be Lum-W vs Vidor B.

No way PNG G wins against anyone 

No way Vidor G came back. I watched the whole first half. It wasn't even close.

17 hours ago, D.C.BULLDOGS said:

If NYFA has an issue with me they need to bring it to me. They know where to find me. They did last year too. If fact ex president knows where to find me and my family. He’s a friend of the father in law and my wife. Also my faith has nothing to do with that situation or this one. Glad you were on STJFL board. ive helped with numerous playoffs, Super Bowls, pro bowls, and etc. for STJFL. Ask Rene about me. We worked together for years. Winky face all you want but all you’re doing is trying start something that isn’t there. So if you have a personal issue with me talk to me directly via message and I’ll give my number. Please all of NYFA knows me. It’s no secret. I never hid my identity. I think I was upfront from the beginning.  

That's ok. Didn't ask for a resume