PNG-Central Thread... The word REF or Zebra is not allowed in this Topic..

Stattrax

This by far is the worst year I have ever seen the complaining, whining and blaming officials on this site. I had coach tell me one time, that if you let an official determine the outcome of the game then you didn't deserve to win because you didn't do enough during the game to give him that opportunity. I truly don't believe these grown men are cheating and making sure a certain team win. If you think that then  I think this is a different issue at hand and its not football. 

4 minutes ago, Footballfan1209 said:

This by far is the worst year I have ever seen the complaining, whining and blaming officials on this site. I had coach tell me one time, that if you let an official determine the outcome of the game then you didn't deserve to win because you didn't do enough during the game to give him that opportunity. I truly don't believe these grown men are cheating and making sure a certain team wins. If you think that then  I think this is a different issue at hand and its not football. 

You know what you are correct sir.....Refs do no wrong. They are punctual and perfect. Every call they make is spot on....I mean its perfectly normal to throw a flag on not most but EVERY single big play for 1 team. I mean every game refs throw 4 flags in 5 plays. Thats perfectly normal.

Funny how yall say crap like this when you weren't even in attendance  to witness the BS.

5 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

You know what you are correct sir.....Refs do no wrong. They are punctual and perfect. Every call they make is spot on....I mean its perfectly normal to throw a flag on not most but EVERY single big play for 1 team. I mean every game refs throw 4 flags in 5 plays. Thats perfectly normal.

Funny how yall say crap like this when you weren't even in attendance  to witness the BS.

So just straight up I want to see you say it, You believe these men came out and were cheating on purpose to try to make Lumberton win. Is that were you saying. 

5 minutes ago, Footballfan1209 said:

So just straight up I want to see you say it, You believe these men came out and were cheating on purpose to try to make Lumberton win. Is that were you saying. 

That was the most 1 sided half of officiating I have ever witnessed......even down to the last minutes those officials pulled multiple penalties out of thin air. There is no way in hell you throw that many flags against 1 team in that short amount of time. Especially when the teams are right in front of our eyes   

9 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

IM DYING to see how you armchair refs would react if your team got what Central got last night...seriously 

I think both sides just need to drop the issue. Unless we all sit down and watch the game film together then we will never have a clear answer. Because, even being in attendance, that doesn’t mean one can see everything. It’s better off just left alone and move ahead to the next game.

7 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

IM DYING to see how you armchair refs would react if your team got what Central got last night...seriously 

I look at it like this cuz this is how my dad brought us up, ain't no worrying about no refs if you beat someone and beat them convincingly. You take the refs completely out of the game if you just handle your business and whoop they arse for 4 quarters. That advice from 20 years ago when I was playing against the mid-county gators in my peewee league and it holds true today. 

3 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I think both sides just need to drop the issue. Unless we all sit down and watch the game film together then we will never have a clear answer. Because, even being in attendance, that doesn’t mean one can see everything. It’s better off just left alone and move ahead to the next game.

Trying to let it go

9 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

The last time yall visited the Jags @ The Butch. That was the day i came home from boot camp. That was a sweet coming home gift

Yeah idk much about indian teams pre 2016 lol. You probably played against my step brother jeremiah when he was there im guessing.