Needing Help From Area Coaches

Good Morning Coaches,

Well a brand new season is just around the corner and I need your help. Here on SETX Sports I am known as Rebel Yeller thats because my sons graduated from Evadale and I was the football announcer for 8 years. But more recently you can hear me broadcasting right here on SETX Sports as the voice of the Woodville Eagles. But during the week I am the sports editor of the Jasper Newsboy and that is where I need the help of coaches that are covered by the Newsboy. 

Our policy at Sports Spectrum is to cover all the teams in the area regardless of their size so while we will of course cover Jasper and Newton, we want to cover Goodrich, Zavalla, West Sabine, Burkeville and all the schools in our coverage area. The help I need is simple. I need coaches to send me team rosters once they are finalized. Then after every game I need them or someone on their staff to take pictures of both pages of their score book from the game and send them to me via email. You can send them to [email protected] and when you do that we can keep everyone up on the happenings with your school and your team.

If you have any questions you can call me at the Newsboy office 409 384-3441. Thanks again in advance for your help and good luck on your upcoming season.

Scott Loar - Jasper Newsboy