Who has clinched???

pakronos

I figure we can move on and start discussing who is in, out, or on the bubble... PNG, PAM should have clinched last night. I would like to lock Nederland down for the 3rd spot, but not sure who they have next week. Should be a win. Lumberton is out at this point, even if they cupcake out that puts them 4-4. Don’t know who they have left, but last night was a must win for them. The cellar dwellers of lee, ozen and Livingston are done. Now the interesting last spot. Central have game of the week and a MUST win to secure things for them. Vidor will have to beat PAM at home and right now,let’s just say they ain’t happy and remember last year. So, all eyes will be in central and Vidor. I know Central and PAM will be Bulldog fans come the last week. Also can we get a 21-5a person in here for first round potential playoff pairings??

4 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I would say PNG and PAM are pretty much a lock. I know anything can happen, but im sure 3rd and 4th are up in the air as usual it looks like a train wreck going into the last 3 weeks. Grad do you have the box scores for the PNG Vidor game I would love to see the results.

This is the box score from the PA News:

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

I figure we can move on and start discussing who is in, out, or on the bubble... PNG, PAM should have clinched last night. I would like to lock Nederland down for the 3rd spot, but not sure who they have next week. Should be a win. Lumberton is out at this point, even if they cupcake out that puts them 4-4. Don’t know who they have left, but last night was a must win for them. The cellar dwellers of lee, ozen and Livingston are done. Now the interesting last spot. Central have game of the week and a MUST win to secure things for them. Vidor will have to beat PAM at home and right now,let’s just say they ain’t happy and remember last year. So, all eyes will be in central and Vidor. I know Central and PAM will be Bulldog fans come the last week. Also can we get a 21-5a person in here for first round potential playoff pairings??

Vidor will not have to beat PAM, unless Central beat PNG. Vidor will have to win 2 of 3 (Livingston, Lee and PAM) to end 5-3. If Central loses to PNG the best they can do is 5-3, which Vidor has the tie breaker over them with the win the first week.

PNG               5-0  central,ozen and nederland

PAM               5-1  lee and vidor

CENTRAL      3-2  png, livingston and lee

NED               4-2   lumberton and png

VIDOR            3-2  livingston, lee and pam

you could very easily have 3 teams tied at 5-3  and only two spots.    

4 minutes ago, fox said:

PNG               5-0  central,ozen and nederland

PAM               5-1  lee and vidor

CENTRAL      3-2  png, livingston and lee

NED               4-2   lumberton and png

VIDOR            3-2  livingston, lee and pam

you could very easily have 3 teams tied at 5-3  and only two spots.    

I think that's how it would play out. That would leave central out right? Or is it Nederland,