Port Neches-Groves @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

47 minutes ago, chupamicabra said:

Or maybe those teams play just play with a lot of intensity. They play hard and fast and can’t control their mistakes. Like the defender that runs up to the line of scrimmage as the ball is being snapped. Sometimes he times it just right and sometimes he gets called offside, which in high school it’s almost always offsides. Hell, even NFL players get it wrong sometimes. The high school players and teams that play with that kind of intensity on offense and defense and are VERY disciplined are usually ranked in the top five in the state. And I think the more intense that these guys play, they are watched a little closer by the refs. And yeah, they are going to miss some penalties and when guys are playing hard and fast they are goin to make mistakes and get caught. The faster you play the more likely you are to make a mistake 

No school will ever beat PAM without cheating. Its the only way in SFA's eyes. Been that way since he has been on here. He cant hep it

4 hours ago, JagMarine95 said:

Spy him with Ruffin or Williams......They did a good job spying him last year. And Central's D wasnt as good last year as they are this year

"Johnson rushed for 125 yards and three touchdowns and threw for two more"-panews.com/2016/10/22/indians-fight-off-jaguars/

They gonna have to do a better job than that this time if that's a "good job".

3 hours ago, biaplayer said:

no pumping on the brakes here, we got our foot on the gas and we are ying yanging the clutch! I think What Frodo is trying to tell you this year PNG has some very good athletes, not players. You cant cover them all, Riggs will demand double coverage if you don't  he will make you pay. If Faircloth spreads all the wideouts like he is known to do the running lanes will be there for Shug or #5 cant spell his name without butchering it up,lol  yes you are right anyone can be beat, I know yall excited because you got a win against the bull pups but this NDN team on offense is fun to watch. And, yes im sure the Jags will find a way to score. Im gonna say this till im blue in the face, we just need them to make a few stops, weather the storm and  let the offense do the rest! Not saying it will be a blowout but it will be high scoring

"No Fly Zone"  Riggs will not see any double coverage.  By the time the game is over, he will think he was double covered all night by #6 Gants.  

3 hours ago, JagMarine95 said:

I can assure that if we put Gants on Riggs we wont have to double cover him. Our secondary will be on the job for sure. And if Davis plays smart and makes good throws our receiving core can eat up yalls defense as well. I expect Foster and Corbin to have a great night. But if our QB plays lights out its gonna be game on for sure

Agreed.  Too me, us winning or losing is going to be determined by which QB shows up for us Thursday night. 

Most all Indians fans feel very blessed at the amount of talent we have this season. That in no way reflects on how good or talented your guy's teams are. Some of our fans are a little more abrasive than others. That goes for every team. Then there are the few who just can't handle losing. Heck, some can't even handle winning. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Almost forgot how good and valuable Moreaux was to us last year...

But This year, Davis has a stronger arm than Boudreaux from last year...

Davis should have been starting last year but us Jaguars know what was going on...

Yes, Moreaux single handedly kept us in and won some games.

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

Most all Indians fans feel very blessed at the amount of talent we have this season. That in no way reflects on how good or talented your guy's teams are. Some of our fans are a little more abrasive than others. That goes for every team. Then there are the few who just can't handle losing. Heck, some can't even handle winning. 

I’m use to watching PAM’s talent. I would only say 3 players have talent at Pn. None are on the defensive side

9 minutes ago, PNGFan said:

You’re a idiot and what’s wrong with society.

Better yet and even worse to hide behind a keyboard. Been doing that since y’all were the Port Neches Pilgrims. And that would be “you’re AN idiot not you’re a idiot” since y’all brag about the PN great education

22 minutes ago, PAT said:

So are you really about to try and argue that PN has more TALENT than PAM?

I think he actually meant the opposite, that a team with talent all over the field got beat by a bunch of chumps (in your eyes), and that same team almost messed around and got beat by Lumberton and Nederland too

21 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

This dude is like 16 ignore him. Still got a nut floating in his stomach.

Hey moderator, if I respond like I want to am I gonna get the same treatment as these douche bags? Or will I get reprimanded for talkin crap only cause I’m from PA?

23 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I think he actually meant the opposite, that a team with talent all over the field got beat by a bunch of chumps (in your eyes), and that same team almost messed around and got beat by Lumberton and Nederland too

“Almost” only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades lil buddy 

13 minutes ago, PAT said:

Hey moderator, if I respond like I want to am I gonna get the same treatment as these douche bags? Or will I get reprimanded for talkin crap only cause I’m from PA?

11 minutes ago, PAT said:

And by the way, I wasn’t speaking about the game. I was making the statement that there is way more talent at PAM than there is at PN. Period

Im from PA too. I wouldnt have posted it if i was worried about anything. Anyways everybody know PA got more talent. All them horses. Probably why you still salty. Got beat by a bunch of white kids you don't respect and 1 Black kid you love to hate. im done with ya for today though. Got kids to raise.