Port Neches-Groves @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

3 hours ago, dj said:

Well here you go then. Alot are picking this to be a blowout. I will assure you it want.  From the start I picked PNG to win the District and I said a couple of weeks ago that they would beat PAM. They will struggle against central.  The strength of central defense is there secondary. Png wrs will see more man coverage then they have seen all year. And press coverage will bother them.and PAM showed wat not to do wen u get a lead.conserverative on both side of the ball.lets not bring up refs lol. But if png is able to run the ball on them.long nite jags. 28-21 either way. And it want surprise me if central won.

Its going to be a long night for the jags, PAM couldn't stop us and they have the best defense in the district. Vidor had no answer and they tried to hold the receivers.  I'm not so sure why everyone seems to think that they can stop PNG in district. The Playoffs will be the tale of two tapes. I would love to see us make a decent run like last year, I love getting to see extra playoff games . Shug is very poised in the pocket and throws the ball on the run as good as anyone out there. They were very vanilla last night as for as going down the field. They were able to run on Vidor and move the chains, and throw vertical as well. To me Vidor seemed smaller than recent years, they made some good tackles and never gave up hats of to them, played a very good game. Haven't seen Central play this year but evidently their secondary can play I cant wait for the game Thursday, Ready to See Shug and company do what they do light up that scoreboard. As with every opponent I guess we will hear excuses like it was the refs, flags saved PNG, yada yada yada. I think yall need to get a lil more creative in the excuses department.

8 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

Its going to be a long night for the jags, PAM couldn't stop us and they have the best defense in the district. Vidor had no answer and they tried to hold the receivers.  I'm not so sure why everyone seems to think that they can stop PNG in district. The Playoffs will be the tale of two tapes. I would love to see us make a decent run like last year, I love getting to see extra playoff games . Shug is very poised in the pocket and throws the ball on the run as good as anyone out there. They were very vanilla last night as for as going down the field. They were able to run on Vidor and move the chains, and throw vertical as well. To me Vidor seemed smaller than recent years, they made some good tackles and never gave up hats of to them, played a very good game. Haven't seen Central play this year but evidently their secondary can play I cant wait for the game Thursday, Ready to See Shug and company do what they do light up that scoreboard. As with every opponent I guess we will hear excuses like it was the refs, flags saved PNG, yada yada yada. I think yall need to get a lil more creative in the excuses department.

Bia you my boy, but PAM stopped y’all all in first half. Third qtr png played more ball control and figured they can throw to a 6’2 wr that had a 5’7 corner on them. That’s poor coaching on Xbox. Last drive from potential overtime from the 3, PAM stopped themselves....

12 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

I'm just practicing right now, sorta just popping the elastic waistband in your panties. In 3 years though, I go full on putting your panties in a square knot.              

Holla.....

Big Chief 87 just make sure when you tie them knots you have your glasses on, I wouldn't want you to grab something down their when you are trying to tie hatchet knots lol

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Bia you my boy, but PAM stopped y’all all in first half. Third qtr png played more ball control and figured they can throw to a 6’2 wr that had a 5’7 corner on them. That’s poor coaching on Xbox. Last drive from potential overtime from the 3, PAM stopped themselves....

PAK yall did do a good job in the first half, but I keep telling you we play for 48 mins, yall hung 30 in the first half to our 14, but the difference was we  hung 30 on yall in the second half only allowing 6 pts. The QB spiking the ball on 4th and three was a back breaker for yall, just got caught up in the moment. It was a great game, but you gotta move on its over and done with, bragging rights for the next year go to PNG.

8 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

PAK yall did do a good job in the first half, but I keep telling you we play for 48 mins, yall hung 30 in the first half to our 14, but the difference was we  hung 30 on yall in the second half only allowing 6 pts. The QB spiking the ball on 4th and three was a back breaker for yall, just got caught up in the moment. It was a great game, but you gotta move on its over and done with, bragging rights for the next year go to PNG.

I let it go long time ago... just gotta make sure the story is told to not make it look like png defense is lights out lol. The defense for png in the 3rd qtr was the offense that saw PAM have one possession the whole qtr in which they scored 

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I let it go long time ago... just gotta make sure the story is told to not make it look like png defense is lights out lol. The defense for png in the 3rd qtr was the offense that saw PAM have one possession the whole qtr in which they scored 

well the best defense is a good offense and that was the difference.

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Are you gonna come to the PNG central game it this Thursday at the butch?

I'm done talking about that Lumberton game, because the zebras were RIDICULOUS.  

Anyway,

Tough task for us.  But I was really impressed with the Central defense all together.  They held the district's leading rusher, Ward, in check and I don't believe he got over 100 yards.  We also do great in coverage in the secondary.  

My only concerns with is leaving TD's on the field.  There should be no 3 and outs.  Need scores on every drive and not get complacent and take foot off the gas.  See Memorial vs. PN-G.  This team has great firepower and we can't just let Boy Wonder do whatever he likes.  We've got to make him uncomfortable every time because it all starts from him.  I know Central can do it... 

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm done talking about that Lumberton game, because the zebras were RIDICULOUS.  

Anyway,

Tough task for us.  But I was really impressed with the Central defense all together.  They held the district's leading rusher, Ward, in check and I don't believe he got over 100 yards.  We also do great in coverage in the secondary.  

My only concerns with is leaving TD's on the field.  There should be no 3 and outs.  Need scores on every drive and not get complacent and take foot off the gas.  See Memorial vs. PN-G.  This team has great firepower and we can't just let Boy Wonder do whatever he likes.  We've got to make him uncomfortable every time because it all starts from him.  I know Central can do it... 

Soulja1 would you like to put a Hamburger and fries on it. Boy wonder as you call him is gonna hurt your feelings. He can do it from anywheres on the field. WE have more weapons as wideouts than we have ever had any year before.  If yall go man to man on every receiver the run game is gonna eat you up.

19 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

Soulja1 would you like to put a Hamburger and fries on it. Boy wonder as you call him is gonna hurt your feelings. He can do it from anywheres on the field. WE have more weapons as wideouts than we have ever had any year before.  If yall go man to man on every receiver the run game is gonna eat you up.

Doubt it.....no QB has had his way with Central's defenses. PAM nor Nederland could get their passing game going against Central. And Centrals D has improved every week. The same crap alotta you PNG fans are talking is the same crap Nederland fans were spittin......and they ended up starring at a fat number 7 on the scoreboard almost all night..........

25 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

The run game, as in Johnson just taking off running?

10 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

Doubt it.....no QB has had his way with Central's defenses. PAM nor Nederland could get their passing game going against Central. And Centrals D has improved every week. The same crap alotta you PNG fans are talking is the same crap Nederland fans were spittin......and they ended up starring at a fat number 7 on the scoreboard almost all night..........

This kid's wheels is what I'm concerned about when receivers aren't open and he just halls arse...

9 hours ago, aki1994 said:
Blame it on the Stripes
Got you feeling ripe
Blame it on Zebras
Got you in a fever
Blame it on the r r r r r efs alot
Hey they say they usually don't
But we know that they front
'Cause PA fans like to cry 
But they can't admit why
I hear you saying what Central got to do
But you know you can't really blame the ref crew
What you been feigning deep inside
Don't lie now
Men what you drinking?
Goin' let sink in
Here for the weekend
Thinking
We can
See what we can cry about if we try
Making excuses for our losses on the fly
Fill another cup up
Yo team got knocked on their butt what?
You don't even care now
I was unaware how soft you was
Before my buzz set in,
Feels good to be an NDN
So, 

I swear some people need a stamp on their forehead that says do not reproduce 

11 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I mean, y'all did beat lumberton 16-6, but I hear "the refs were bad" or it woulda been a 40 point game.

I mean anything can happen. Memorial on put 13 on Nederland all game..but dropped 30 on PNG in the 1st half.  There are also other examples i can use. But the score from last night doesnt really tell the story. Central pretty much controlled the game on both sides. Central moved the ball at will almost all night. Sometimes they jus couldnt finish a drive but they also had mutilple TD's and big offensive plays called back. 

Game should have been about 30-0 but whether by an inch or a mile...a win is a win 

59 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

well put a burger and fries on it lol no way they hold us to 7 points lol

53 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

This kid's wheels is what I'm concerned about when receivers aren't open and he just halls arse...

as  well you should be, kid is a beast. You will get an eyes full come Thursday night. He can take it to the house from anywheres on the field. He will work the sidelines passes here and there, he will go deep and the ball will be on the money. When It is said and done I m sure we will be hearing excuses as usual. Im glad Central is peaking at just the right time, will make it that much more sweeter when PNG walks out of their second home field at the butch, think we gonna call it the Cherokee Butch from here on out. Luckily I cant figure out how to put that blocked extra point on here. I would wear that sucker out lol. Bet Ready Robert the purple and white are coming to wreck shop!

10 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

as  well you should be, kid is a beast. You will get an eyes full come Thursday night. He can take it to the house from anywheres on the field. He will work the sidelines passes here and there, he will go deep and the ball will be on the money. When It is said and done I m sure we will be hearing excuses as usual. Im glad Central is peaking at just the right time, will make it that much more sweeter when PNG walks out of their second home field at the butch, think we gonna call it the Cherokee Butch from here on out. Luckily I cant figure out how to put that blocked extra point on here. I would wear that sucker out lol. Bet Ready Robert the purple and white are coming to wreck shop!

Lord....  Lol