Jag Insider

Port Neches-Groves @ Beaumont Central

447 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

It depends, the only way we will see Crosby is if we go D2 which means Vidor didn't get in.  Otherwise we'll be D1 with New Caney again, which means Nederland didn't get in.  The final 3 spots will come down to the last Friday (Vidor @ Memorial; PN-G @ Nederland; Lee @ Central).  Indians and Titans will be in for sure.  I would love to play Crosby...

I'd rather go D2......i dont want those boys to go through the James Evans style butt whipping that Manvel will have waiting in the 2nd round

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I am no troll. I am just having fun with you. Working nights is tough. 

Go make some rounds and check those pumps for vibrations...:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 pages and png fans haven’t even got started lol sorry guys, I may be partly to blame for that :/

but in our defense our thread did get shut down before any post game talk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Lol well I owe that guy some money then :) 

Not to belabor the issue, but I have a very reliable source telling me that the call of illegal man down field was on a play where y’all were running a screen pass, and for some reason the qb threw it downfield. If that’s true then that explains it. I don’t wanna argue over it because I’ve alrwdy heard yalls side, just wanted to throw that out there.

Anyway, good game Central. Y’all got the win regardless. At the end of the day scoreboard is all that matters. Everything else is just debate material.

We haven't run a screen pass ALL YEAR, seriously.  I haven't missed a JV or Varsity game.  No screen passes in either.  And just to make sure, I asked my son, who is one of the Varsity WR's, it was not a screen...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

We haven't run a screen pass ALL YEAR, seriously.  I haven't missed a JV or Varsity game.  No screen passes in either.  And just to make sure, I asked my son, who is one of the Varsity WR's, it was not a screen...

Gotcha. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, D3zii said:

That's nothing the game in 09 where Central was probably the best team in the area that year and played P.N.G at babe and lost due to a blocked FG...Now that was that Hurt lol

That game is forbidden to talk about bro.  Now watch what I tell you, one of the Indian faithful is getting ready to post that film...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

We haven't run a screen pass ALL YEAR, seriously.  I haven't missed a JV or Varsity game.  No screen passes in either.  And just to make sure, I asked my son, who is one of the Varsity WR's, it was not a screen...

is #17 your son?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

We haven't run a screen pass ALL YEAR, seriously.  I haven't missed a JV or Varsity game.  No screen passes in either.  And just to make sure, I asked my son, who is one of the Varsity WR's, it was not a screen...

I dont think ive ever seen a screen play where the running back stays in the backfield to help with pass protection........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

You better become a Raider fan because a win against Nederland would really help y’all out! Lol

Yes I know it would help.  We all laid the blue print; put your best CB on #22 man to man and don't let #3 beat you.  I don't think either of your CB's that I seen tonight will be to hold #22.  But yes, I would love a Raider upset and would probably buy you a burger if they did that...:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

That game is forbidden to talk about bro.  Now watch what I tell you, one of the Indian faithful is getting ready to post that film...

One of the most painful moments in Jaguar history. Could swore i saw the old man with the dollar and fishing pole on the field before that extra point....... 

BMTSoulja1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Yes I know it would help.  We all laid the blue print; put your best CB on #22 man to man and don't let #3 beat you.  I don't think either of your CB's that I seen tonight will be to hold #22.  But yes, I would love a Raider upset and would probably buy you a burger if they did that...:)

Well if y’all take care of business this week we won’t have to worry about that, if not then I’ll see what strings I can pull to make that happen lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I didn’t think our fish were that good but they did shut yalls out so idk.. #7, our backup rb, will be back along with our qb and almost entire defense. Other than that I’m not sure honestly 

Which was crazy.  Yesterday was our Freshman's 3rd game because they had them merged with JV due to numbers being low right after Harvey.  They didn't split them until the Ozen game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Which was crazy.  Yesterday was our Freshman's 3rd game because they had them merged with JV due to numbers being low right after Harvey.  They didn't split them until the Ozen game. 

That explains it then, because our team isn’t THAT good to pitch a shutout like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

6 pages and png fans haven’t even got started lol sorry guys, I may be partly to blame for that :/

but in our defense our thread did get shut down before any post game talk 

All I wanted was a flag count for tonigts game and before I could make it home, it was locked.  "Da Warden" has the key...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

Central always plays us a good game! png defense better get ready! they looked better tonight! 

Both teams defenses showed improvement tonight. Would it be shocking to see a low scoring trench battle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Well if y’all take care of business this week we won’t have to worry about that, if not then I’ll see what strings I can pull to make that happen lol

That's the plan, we basically control our own destiny...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might sit this one out because if i hear Cherokee multiple times in a short time frame. Im liable to decapitate someone. Practice during the week of the PNG game my senior year....Coach Foreman thought it would be a good idea to blast Cherokee all week.......i still have nightmares of that song 

FrodoNDN and NDNMOM34 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

I might sit this one out because if i hear Cherokee multiple times in a short time frame. Im liable to decapitate someone. Practice during the week of the PNG game my senior year....Coach Foreman thought it would be a good idea to blast Cherokee all week.......i still have nightmares of that song 

Yes I hate that tune also. Never heard it much when I was at Central! But since I moved to Lumberton, seems like I hear it all the damn time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

Both teams defenses showed improvement tonight. Would it be shocking to see a low scoring trench battle?

Yeah considering shug average 5 tds a game rushing and passing since he became qb

Txsnuf likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

It depends, the only way we will see Crosby is if we go D2 which means Vidor didn't get in.  Otherwise we'll be D1 with New Caney again, which means Nederland didn't get in.  The final 3 spots will come down to the last Friday (Vidor @ Memorial; PN-G @ Nederland; Lee @ Central).  Indians and Titans will be in for sure.  I would love to play Crosby...

New caney might be d2 this year depending if kingwood park gets in.  If that happens porter and Kp goes d1 with the loser of nc and Crosby drawing png 1st round

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Yeah considering shug average 5 tds a game rushing and passing since he became qb

Everyone gets shut down sometime or another......anything can happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

What you thinking then? Got a score prediction in ya?

Well here you go then. Alot are picking this to be a blowout. I will assure you it want.  From the start I picked PNG to win the District and I said a couple of weeks ago that they would beat PAM. They will struggle against central.  The strength of central defense is there secondary. Png wrs will see more man coverage then they have seen all year. And press coverage will bother them.and PAM showed wat not to do wen u get a lead.conserverative on both side of the ball.lets not bring up refs lol. But if png is able to run the ball on them.long nite jags. 28-21 either way. And it want surprise me if central won.

ROSCHONSBIGBRO likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Get some more post under your belt, then come holla at me...

I'm just practicing right now, sorta just popping the elastic waistband in your panties. In 3 years though, I go full on putting your panties in a square knot.              

Holla.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now