At the field of the Raiders.
They were prayin' for ole Lumberton,
In the valley of the haters.
And when the battle stopped,
And the smoke cleared.
There was thunder from the Jags.
And seven crooked refs,
Made another Jaguar cry.

Do y'all accept trolls on the site. Brother man here sure is giving me that vibe......

4 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

I agree, we've had a single OT game and a triple OT game here recently.  This has become my favorite series over the years...

Unfortunatly I was on the Central squad that got the raw end of that 3OT game.....that game still stings in our hearts cuz we led the whole game and let PNG back in it. :_-( 

11 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

I normally never even mention anything on the refs.  All I stated is that I sure would like to see the flag count at the end of the game tonight before "Da Warden" locked it up.  Is there something wrong with that?  I actually felt the refs in last weeks game called a good game, penalties on both teams.  No need to ask your brother, the head ref caught the TD pass for the Raiders...

Lol well I owe that guy some money then :) 

Not to belabor the issue, but I have a very reliable source telling me that the call of illegal man down field was on a play where y’all were running a screen pass, and for some reason the qb threw it downfield. If that’s true then that explains it. I don’t wanna argue over it because I’ve alrwdy heard yalls side, just wanted to throw that out there.

Anyway, good game Central. Y’all got the win regardless. At the end of the day scoreboard is all that matters. Everything else is just debate material.

1 hour ago, workbootz said:

Explain how you get an ineligible man down field when the QB takes three steps back and then launch the ball for a TD.  That's one fast O-linemen!!

Man it's water under the bridge, the Raiders got what "we" all knew they were going to get, an L...

Lets talk to the "Mature and Intelligent" Indian faithful...

7 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

Unfortunatly I was on the Central squad that got the raw end of that 3OT game.....that game still stings in our hearts cuz we led the whole game and let PNG back in it. :_-( 

That's nothing the game in 09 where Central was probably the best team in the area that year and played P.N.G at babe and lost due to a blocked FG...Now that was that Hurt lol

1 hour ago, JagMarine95 said:

So on every big play for the Jags in the 2nd half there just so happens to be a flag on everyone?EVERY SINGLE chunk play Central got was called back. If they did the same on the few big plays Lumberton had....those refs would have gotten strung up from the goal posts. There is no way in hell you throw 4 damn flags in a row and all 4 plays were chunk plays.  And laterTwo opposing players get into a scrum you call it only on Central.But next drive you have two Raiders pinning a Central player to the ground well after the whistle(strike 1)he and after he got up the Lumberton player shoves him(strike 2) and you call offsettng personal fouls when the Central player never retaliated ....Central's DB catches a pick falls gets up and way after the whistle the Lumberton's WR kocks him to the ground. No flag.......

But hey we're jus whining. Lets see how yall would act if your team got the same treatment

Let's move on, the Raiders have 2 games left...

3 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

You better become a Raider fan because a win against Nederland would really help y’all out! Lol

Well they better find some offense with out #24.....if he his out for an extended amount of time i don't see the Raiders offering the Jags a helping hand. We gonna need Goose Creek back in the district if we need someone to knock off Nederland at the right time lol

3 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

Well they better find some offense with out #24.....if he his out for an extended amount of time i don't see the Raiders offering the Jags a helping hand. We gonna need Goose Creek back in the district if we need someone to knock off Nederland at the right time lol

Lol now that’s funny right there! I still can’t believe they beat them those couple years 

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Centrals secondary will be tested with Riggs coming in to town. That kids definition of a bad game is 3 catches 70 yards and no tds. He did something like that at Memorial last year. The kid hasnt been covered in any game Ive seen or listened to. Im looking forward to see how he performs against another Big test.

"No Fly Zone"  #12 Riggs vs #6 Gants, our number #8 Powell, will probably be the one covering your other good WR...

4 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Lol now that’s funny right there! I still can’t believe they beat them those couple years 

The 1st year they upset the Dawgs I was shocked and thankful because that gave Central a share of the district title. But the next year i believe that loss to GCM dropped everyones jaws because that was a better Nederland team than the before in my opinion     

The 1st year they upset the Dawgs I was shocked and thankful because that gave Central a share of the district title. But the next year i believe that loss to GCM dropped everyones jaws because that was a better Nederland team than the before in my opinion     

A very good Nederland team. I believe it was Krautz (spelling?) senior year, he was good!

5 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

A very good Nederland team. I believe it was Krautz (spelling?) senior year, he was good!

That was a Man Child running the ball.He'd wear your defense down and once you are tired and beat up in the 2nd half. He'd start breaking longer and longer runs. (at least that what he did against Central that year) 

5 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

That was a Man Child running the ball.He'd wear your defense down and once you are tired and beat up in the 2nd half. He'd start breaking longer and longer runs. (at least that what he did against Central that year) 

He did the same to us to the tune if 51-21.. and that was a playoff year for us

44 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Its all good lol good luck with Crosby in the 1st round.

Im good as long as we put up 53

It depends, the only way we will see Crosby is if we go D2 which means Vidor didn't get in.  Otherwise we'll be D1 with New Caney again, which means Nederland didn't get in.  The final 3 spots will come down to the last Friday (Vidor @ Memorial; PN-G @ Nederland; Lee @ Central).  Indians and Titans will be in for sure.  I would love to play Crosby...

51 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Nope which makes my opinion “invalid” according to your buddy. But, let’s be honest, even if I was there it wouldn’t make a difference. People who blame the refs will never be talked out of it no matter who witnesses it. 

Its a useless argument that could go on and on, and since I do enjoy reading your posts and your updates I would rather just leave it at that out of respect. Like I said to JagMarine, y’all won and that’s all that matters. I guess I have just grown tired of seeing refs being blamed (mostly thanks to a few Titan fans on here who just won’t give it up)

Ok, we have a "Truce".  I'm done with it...

Do the Raiders have any talent in the JV or Freshman cupboard that could give yall one of those elusive playoff years lol 

I didn’t think our fish were that good but they did shut yalls out so idk.. #7, our backup rb, will be back along with our qb and almost entire defense. Other than that I’m not sure honestly