Port Neches-Groves @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

10 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Ok, I'll let the cat out of the bag...

Central will not have their starting QB #2 tonight do to off the field infractions.  I commend the administration and coaches for upholding the rules and letting nobody, including the starting QB, be above the law, even in a big time game that means a lot to Central's playoff chances.

The starting QB tonight will be #7 Phoenix who normally starts at WR and was the #1 QB in spring ball and summer before Harvey.

Is That wat u was gone tell me

On 10/21/2017 at 11:40 PM, Jag Insider said:

That's pretty much h what you said when the Bulldogs came to town...

I never said anything about Central before they played Nederland. I rarely comment on games. I did get my opinion on Central defense after watching the Nederland game. Won fair and square by Central but not due to outstanding defense. 

The outstanding Jag defense held Nederland to 19 first downs and 355 yards. Nederland fumbled at the Central 1 and got to 8 and got major penalty. No excuses, it is a team sport and stats are for losers. 

But let’s not kid ourselves with a great Central defense.  Like I said, average at best. 

19 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Ok, here is my game day predictions.  I know some things that I won't reveal until I get to the stadium that may make this game just a tad more difficult for my Jags.  Nelson and Company will have the Jaguars ready though, they will adapt and overcome.

Central's offense is averaging 22.6 PPG while their defense is giving up 22.8 PPG.  PN-G's offense is averaging 49.6 PPG while their defense is giving up 19.3 PPG.  Going off of averages and win/loss record, most people would pick the Feather Dusters.  But the game has to be played.  The defensive game plan for slowing (notice I didn't say stopping) the Feather Dusters down, has been set.  The Feather Dusters will have their lowest point total of the year so far tonight.  The Feather Dusters will give up their 2nd most points tonight. 

Jag Insiders Game Day prediction...

Feather Duster 31

Jaguars 34 

how did your laws of average work out, I know your starting qb was out but your defense hasn't faced a passing team till now, so with that being said the no fly zone looked like Air Harbor out of Arizona open airways everywhere.

15 hours ago, png9mon said:

Indian offense must get off quick passes & make fast run decisions.  If the Central defense shuts down the pass, I think PNG will barely win this game.  However, if they shut down the run & not the pass, PNG will score quickly & often.  Central will get some run yards on our defense, if PNG defense does not fall apart, this is PNG's game, we shall see!.  

Always a great game with two great teams.  :)

That is why the game is played!!!

no way in hell they stop our passing game, as the score shows no fly zone was a joke.

well now that we know Centrals defense couldn't stop a chicken chasing a worm in the hen house, What do you honestly think about PNGs offense can they ball or what. how do you think Nederlands secondary will fare. Me Myself think we will hang 40 or better on them. Please give honest opinion!! Ive already heard from Soulja1 and he will tell you I am always honest and upfront, but this year I told him it was gonna be a blowout and your secondary wouldn't be able to handle our wideouts with the speed that we have, every receiver is a threat!

27 minutes ago, The Icon said:

I guess the “Humble in Victory, Gracious in Defeat” line doesn’t apply to everyone 

no sir just had to dish the crow, mainly picking with Soulja1, I think game would have been a lot different had their starting qb suited up. Four ints and one for a pic 6 didn't help them out all. I liked the way they kept 2 linebackers to spy on RJ. thought they did a very good job. As with most peoples way of thinking this game is usually very close as they have stated. But with that being said, I was high on our wideouts and stated that their secondary with two D1s on it couldn't hang. Will say this they Never quit and played the entire game. Most teams getting man handled like that would have given up at halftime. Did think for the most part it was a very clean game, I didn't see any cheap shots by either team, nor no smack talking, but I spent most of the game videoing the action, im sure I missed all the bad stuff as I was focused where the ball was. Now back to your comment, I don't see it being a problem, because no one seems to give our offense any credit until after the game is over and they have been humbled. Our offense is blessed with some really amazing players this year, at all positions. Our running backs aren't the fastest or biggest but they do a descent job carrying the ball and as a offense as a whole don't turn the ball over much. I do feel that there will be a game where the turnover bug bites us hope im wrong

3 hours ago, biaplayer said:

how did your laws of average work out, I know your starting qb was out but your defense hasn't faced a passing team till now, so with that being said the no fly zone looked like Air Harbor out of Arizona open airways everywhere.

Damn.  Lmbo...  I have no rebuttal.  Lol

40 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

OK Soulja1 I wont mess with ya no more, lol. I just wanted a response on computer lol.

You got everything right.  You said it weeks before the game and how it would happen.  I didn't want to believe it because I wanted to believe that we turned it around and figured some things out.  We unravelled and just came out flat.  Coaches could've made better adjustments though to make this more competitive...

21 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You got everything right.  You said it weeks before the game and how it would happen.  I didn't want to believe it because I wanted to believe that we turned it around and figured some things out.  We unravelled and just came out flat.  Coaches could've made better adjustments though to make this more competitive...

It's unreal that your backup QB can't throw a 5 yard pass.  It's hard to believe he was the starter before Harvey.  What more adjustments you want.  You down by 20 at some point you have to throw the ball.  As for the defense those penalties that kept drives alive hurt.  You can't give a QB with that talent to many chances.  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

yes sir, I think I was  point on, but didn't know the qb playing would be a backup lol. All I know is the defense wasn't going to hold our offense to under 40 lol, I just knew I would get a burger and fries out of you lol

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Soulja, I believe that if the Jags would have stayed on the ground it would have been a tighter game. Our defense is a second half defense and we have to change that quick in the play offs. The QB did what he could for having to step up and I commend him for that. He can run the ball pretty dang good though. That # 3 is a baller, kid has some wheels. Ya'lls defensive line and linebackers can hit. So what has to happen to get in for you guys.

24 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

Soulja, I believe that if the Jags would have stayed on the ground it would have been a tighter game. Our defense is a second half defense and we have to change that quick in the play offs. The QB did what he could for having to step up and I commend him for that. He can run the ball pretty dang good though. That # 3 is a baller, kid has some wheels. Ya'lls defensive line and linebackers can hit. So what has to happen to get in for you guys.

#3 (Theo Foster) is a baller.  A 3 year starter.  He'll be key for our running game the remainder of the year...