Port Neches-Groves @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The King game became the Tray Williams show and the route was on.  I don't ever recall is being close in that one.  Lol

17 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The King game became the Tray Williams show and the route was on.  I don't ever recall is being close in that one.  Lol

2013:  Humble Summer Creek 24, Central 9

2014:  Houston CE King 56 Central 23

2015:  Houston CE King 32 Central 31

2016:  New Caney 31 Central 28

Talking about the last 2 Soulja...

On 10/24/2017 at 1:38 PM, Jag Insider said:

You know some Central history I see...That was Coach Stowers last year.  A 1 point loss, 20-19 to Friendswood, kept them from the 5th round aka State Semi-Finals and a date with eventual state champion Lake Travis. 

One game at a time.  We are just trying to get into the playoffs, anything is possible from there...

I am a graduate of BISD, gotta keep up with town. Although, I was a Bruin. Lol

7 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

2013:  Humble Summer Creek 24, Central 9

2014:  Houston CE King 56 Central 23

2015:  Houston CE King 32 Central 31

2016:  New Caney 31 Central 28

Talking about the last 2 Soulja...

Jag Insider man you broke my heart bringing up the Summer Creek Score. That was my last game in high school. The final score is misleading it was a close 10-3 game until they scored twice and we scored a late TD(missed PAT) in the game. Summer Creek was #4 at the time and we took them to the wire. We outgained their offense 500 yards to  about 250 on their part but our offense couldnt get it in the endzone. We held them to their lowest point and yard total all season and we forced 4 turnovers. 

That games still hurts because had our offense took advantage no doubt we woulda pulled the upset lol

8 hours ago, biaplayer said:

of course starting middle linebacker as  a freshman thru his senior year 4 year starter

Thats my best friends little brother. Wish we had him at Central.(Weird that she was at Central with us while he was at PNG) Lil bro was a beast. I always wonder why he didnt get any offers. But he's in the navy now. Enjoying himself

8 hours ago, JagMarine95 said:

Thats my best friends little brother. Wish we had him at Central.(Weird that she was at Central with us while he was at PNG) Lil bro was a beast. I always wonder why he didnt get any offers. But he's in the navy now. Enjoying himself

yes sir four year starter was everywhere on the field. He definitely knew how to tackle. We needed about 4 or 5 players like him on defense.

8 hours ago, JagMarine95 said:

Jag Insider man you broke my heart bringing up the Summer Creek Score. That was my last game in high school. The final score is misleading it was a close 10-3 game until they scored twice and we scored a late TD(missed PAT) in the game. Summer Creek was #4 at the time and we took them to the wire. We outgained their offense 500 yards to  about 250 on their part but our offense couldnt get it in the endzone. We held them to their lowest point and yard total all season and we forced 4 turnovers. 

That games still hurts because had our offense took advantage no doubt we woulda pulled the upset lol

I know it does, you out played them yardage wise caused 4 turnovers, you aren't supposed to lose. Was a hell of a game

13 hours ago, JagMarine95 said:

Man I wasn't trying to open any old wounds, I was there to witness it.  I was just trying to inform Soulja.  Please forgive me...:)

Hey man, I'll be sitting in the 1st row of the upper deck reserved section, come holla at me...

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol.  Feather dusters...

Ok, here is my game day predictions.  I know some things that I won't reveal until I get to the stadium that may make this game just a tad more difficult for my Jags.  Nelson and Company will have the Jaguars ready though, they will adapt and overcome.

Central's offense is averaging 22.6 PPG while their defense is giving up 22.8 PPG.  PN-G's offense is averaging 49.6 PPG while their defense is giving up 19.3 PPG.  Going off of averages and win/loss record, most people would pick the Feather Dusters.  But the game has to be played.  The defensive game plan for slowing (notice I didn't say stopping) the Feather Dusters down, has been set.  The Feather Dusters will have their lowest point total of the year so far tonight.  The Feather Dusters will give up their 2nd most points tonight. 

Jag Insiders Game Day prediction...

Feather Duster 31

Jaguars 34 

15 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Ok, here is my game day predictions.  I know some things that I won't reveal until I get to the stadium that may make this game just a tad more difficult for my Jags.  Nelson and Company will have the Jaguars ready though, they will adapt and overcome.

Central's offense is averaging 22.6 PPG while their defense is giving up 22.8 PPG.  PN-G's offense is averaging 49.6 PPG while their defense is giving up 19.3 PPG.  Going off of averages and win/loss record, most people would pick the Feather Dusters.  But the game has to be played.  The defensive game plan for slowing (notice I didn't say stopping) the Feather Dusters down, has been set.  The Feather Dusters will have their lowest point total of the year so far tonight.  The Feather Dusters will give up their 2nd most points tonight. 

Jag Insiders Game Day prediction...

Feather Duster 31

Jaguars 34 

POW!!