Port Neches-Groves @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

2 hours ago, NDNMOM34 said:

Hey Biaplayer...this is the video from 2009 that I think some on here were wanting (or maybe NOT wanting) to see.  Dre Dunbar (#8) was awesome!  My oldest daughter was on the sidelines cheering and we STILL talk about this game to this day!

Lol Lord is been a long time since I've seen this video,

Got a bad feeling just watching it 

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

NDNMOM34 should be banned from the site for life!  :):):)  Just kidding but I wouldn't dare watch that video again.  One time sitting in the stands at Babe Zaharias was enough...

Sorry Jag Insider...I just couldn't resist since it was brought up in a previous post and it's just one of those games no one will ever forget.  :)

11 minutes ago, PAT said:

In my day and age  PN had a banzai man. I believe it was Ted Ancelet. Why don’t they still have one?

Yes there once was the banzai squad and Ted Ancelet was part of that crew...not sure but I guess that faded away after coaching changes.  He sure knew how to get the crowd fired up though.  

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Not this one. If it was on Friday then I could be there. I really want to go but I got a few things to handle on my end.

I'll admit, it's going to be hard to top the Indians come from behind win over the Titans a couple of weeks ago, but I'm expecting a great game in this one as well...

53 minutes ago, NDNMOM34 said:

Sorry Jag Insider...I just couldn't resist since it was brought up in a previous post and it's just one of those games no one will ever forget.  :)

Yea, that was supposed to be the last Varsity game at the Babe and to have it "Stolen" like that :).  Good thing we won a coin flip with Goose Creek Memorial for the 1st round playoff game and so our last game there was a victory, 7-0.

12 hours ago, NDNMOM34 said:

Hey Biaplayer...this is the video from 2009 that I think some on here were wanting (or maybe NOT wanting) to see.  Dre Dunbar (#8) was awesome!  My oldest daughter was on the sidelines cheering and we STILL talk about this game to this day!

You........You MONSTER!!!!!

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

don't need one when your kicker is putting the kicks out of the end zone lol

Didn't really need it then then either, the two years we had the "Banzai Man", we had a kicker you might remember named Keith Waguespack. Hands down the best kicker in PN-G History. He was one of the only high school All-Americans to play at PN-G. The "Banzai Man" was strictly for the fans! 

17 minutes ago, hookem14 said:

Didn't really need it then then either, the two years we had the "Banzai Man", we had a kicker you might remember named Keith Waguespack. Hands down the best kicker in PN-G History. He was one of the only high school All-Americans to play at PN-G. The "Banzai Man" was strictly for the fans! 

Yup OLe Waguespack had a foot on him also, Ancelot did get the crowd involved, gives me Goosebumps just thinking about the good ole days lol, Makes me wanna go pull up YouTube and watch Ron McGill (Chatangier) now and Boast  and the defense wreck shop lol That trip to the semi finals was a fun ride. I  quit several night jobs so I could chase the playoff run lol, man that was fun.

13 hours ago, NDNMOM34 said:

You know its funny you mention Dre Dunbar, I remember watching him come in scrub time his junior year and seeing him scared to make contact and thinking to myself man we are gonna be in trouble with him being a senior the next year. Well first thing out  the gate against Barbers Hill the kid comes out beast mode has two or three interceptions, a fumble recovery or two and  one pic I think was a pic 6. Kid his senior year went Beast Mode. Im not sure what happened on his summer off but damn he turned out to be a baller. On this particular play he just happened to be in the right spot and for the ball to bounce off of ole boys facemask right into the only guy out there that had the speed to outrun Centrals players was him. The roar of the crowd says it all, Sorry Soulja1 I didn't go get it but it didn't take much prodding to get someone who did lol. 

48 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

You know its funny you mention Dre Dunbar, I remember watching him come in scrub time his junior year and seeing him scared to make contact and thinking to myself man we are gonna be in trouble with him being a senior the next year. Well first thing out  the gate against Barbers Hill the kid comes out beast mode has two or three interceptions, a fumble recovery or two and  one pic I think was a pic 6. Kid his senior year went Beast Mode. Im not sure what happened on his summer off but damn he turned out to be a baller. On this particular play he just happened to be in the right spot and for the ball to bounce off of ole boys facemask right into the only guy out there that had the speed to outrun Centrals players was him. The roar of the crowd says it all, Sorry Soulja1 I didn't go get it but it didn't take much prodding to get someone who did lol. 

I feel vomit forming in my mouth...