Port Neches-Groves @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

5 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

It depends, the only way we will see Crosby is if we go D2 which means Vidor didn't get in.  Otherwise we'll be D1 with New Caney again, which means Nederland didn't get in.  The final 3 spots will come down to the last Friday (Vidor @ Memorial; PN-G @ Nederland; Lee @ Central).  Indians and Titans will be in for sure.  I would love to play Crosby...

I'd rather go D2......i dont want those boys to go through the James Evans style butt whipping that Manvel will have waiting in the 2nd round

30 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Lol well I owe that guy some money then :) 

Not to belabor the issue, but I have a very reliable source telling me that the call of illegal man down field was on a play where y’all were running a screen pass, and for some reason the qb threw it downfield. If that’s true then that explains it. I don’t wanna argue over it because I’ve alrwdy heard yalls side, just wanted to throw that out there.

Anyway, good game Central. Y’all got the win regardless. At the end of the day scoreboard is all that matters. Everything else is just debate material.

We haven't run a screen pass ALL YEAR, seriously.  I haven't missed a JV or Varsity game.  No screen passes in either.  And just to make sure, I asked my son, who is one of the Varsity WR's, it was not a screen...

32 minutes ago, D3zii said:

That's nothing the game in 09 where Central was probably the best team in the area that year and played P.N.G at babe and lost due to a blocked FG...Now that was that Hurt lol

That game is forbidden to talk about bro.  Now watch what I tell you, one of the Indian faithful is getting ready to post that film...

7 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

We haven't run a screen pass ALL YEAR, seriously.  I haven't missed a JV or Varsity game.  No screen passes in either.  And just to make sure, I asked my son, who is one of the Varsity WR's, it was not a screen...

I dont think ive ever seen a screen play where the running back stays in the backfield to help with pass protection........

31 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

You better become a Raider fan because a win against Nederland would really help y’all out! Lol

Yes I know it would help.  We all laid the blue print; put your best CB on #22 man to man and don't let #3 beat you.  I don't think either of your CB's that I seen tonight will be to hold #22.  But yes, I would love a Raider upset and would probably buy you a burger if they did that...:)

6 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

That game is forbidden to talk about bro.  Now watch what I tell you, one of the Indian faithful is getting ready to post that film...

One of the most painful moments in Jaguar history. Could swore i saw the old man with the dollar and fishing pole on the field before that extra point....... 

4 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Yes I know it would help.  We all laid the blue print; put your best CB on #22 man to man and don't let #3 beat you.  I don't think either of your CB's that I seen tonight will be to hold #22.  But yes, I would love a Raider upset and would probably buy you a burger if they did that...:)

Well if y’all take care of business this week we won’t have to worry about that, if not then I’ll see what strings I can pull to make that happen lol

18 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I didn’t think our fish were that good but they did shut yalls out so idk.. #7, our backup rb, will be back along with our qb and almost entire defense. Other than that I’m not sure honestly 

Which was crazy.  Yesterday was our Freshman's 3rd game because they had them merged with JV due to numbers being low right after Harvey.  They didn't split them until the Ozen game. 

4 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Which was crazy.  Yesterday was our Freshman's 3rd game because they had them merged with JV due to numbers being low right after Harvey.  They didn't split them until the Ozen game. 

That explains it then, because our team isn’t THAT good to pitch a shutout like that.

16 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

6 pages and png fans haven’t even got started lol sorry guys, I may be partly to blame for that :/

but in our defense our thread did get shut down before any post game talk 

All I wanted was a flag count for tonigts game and before I could make it home, it was locked.  "Da Warden" has the key...

14 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

I might sit this one out because if i hear Cherokee multiple times in a short time frame. Im liable to decapitate someone. Practice during the week of the PNG game my senior year....Coach Foreman thought it would be a good idea to blast Cherokee all week.......i still have nightmares of that song 

Yes I hate that tune also. Never heard it much when I was at Central! But since I moved to Lumberton, seems like I hear it all the damn time!

56 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

It depends, the only way we will see Crosby is if we go D2 which means Vidor didn't get in.  Otherwise we'll be D1 with New Caney again, which means Nederland didn't get in.  The final 3 spots will come down to the last Friday (Vidor @ Memorial; PN-G @ Nederland; Lee @ Central).  Indians and Titans will be in for sure.  I would love to play Crosby...

New caney might be d2 this year depending if kingwood park gets in.  If that happens porter and Kp goes d1 with the loser of nc and Crosby drawing png 1st round

5 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

What you thinking then? Got a score prediction in ya?

Well here you go then. Alot are picking this to be a blowout. I will assure you it want.  From the start I picked PNG to win the District and I said a couple of weeks ago that they would beat PAM. They will struggle against central.  The strength of central defense is there secondary. Png wrs will see more man coverage then they have seen all year. And press coverage will bother them.and PAM showed wat not to do wen u get a lead.conserverative on both side of the ball.lets not bring up refs lol. But if png is able to run the ball on them.long nite jags. 28-21 either way. And it want surprise me if central won.