Port Neches-Groves @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

33 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

If Centrals Defense plays tough like it has been......Even if PNG wins.......I doubt they are putting up 40

Central has an average defense at best. 

The game has to be played and anything can happen. Unless Central gets a lot better or PNG shoots themselves in the foot.... this won't be a contest. 

9 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Central has an average defense at best. 

The game has to be played and anything can happen. Unless Central gets a lot better or PNG shoots themselves in the foot.... this won't be a contest. 

Pass whatever the hell youve been smoking this way. No matter how good either team is Central/PNG games are always dogfights. Neither team has ran away with the game in this series in a while. And I dont expect either team to run away next week. Hopefully the players dont have the same mentality as some of u in this feed, because thats exactly how you get beat.  

3 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Were you at the game my friend. If so how were the refs? Id like to hear it from both sides

I was not but I can ask my brother.. but honestly, they’ve got it in their heads that the refs are against them no matter what anybody else says. Pretty sad, but as always we are teaching our kids to blame others instead of owning up to your mistakes.

5 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

Pass whatever the hell youve been smoking this way. No matter how good either team is Central/PNG games are always dogfights. Neither team has ran away with the game in this series in a while. And I dont expect either team to run away next week. Hopefully the players dont have the same mentality as some of u in this feed, because thats exactly how you get beat.  

Well, you called it with "no matter how good either team is". 

Okay, maybe Central can rise to the occasion. As I said, they have to play the game. My statement stands though... Central has an average defense at best. A rivalry mentality might make it closer than it should be but if Central doesn't rise to that rivaly occasion.......

Let’s be realistic and skip all the “rah rah” as stattrax calls it... central offense only scored 10 points on Lumberton tonight (they scored another td on a fumble recovery). 3 of those offensive points were because we punted for zero yard on our own 20 yard line setting them up for easy points. And our defense isn’t the best either. So, how does central plan on keeping up with PNG with an offense like that? I just don’t see it

8 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I was not but I can ask my brother.. but honestly, they’ve got it in their heads that the refs are against them no matter what anybody else says. Pretty sad, but as always we are teaching our kids to blame others instead of owning up to your mistakes.

Explain how you get an ineligible man down field when the QB takes three steps back and then launch the ball for a TD.  That's one fast O-linemen!!