Port Neches-Groves @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

52 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Complete the Lumberton game 1st.  I'm afraid Coach Nelson would have to get a ref crew from Mars to get the game called fairly

That was the most 1 sided half of officiating I have ever seen. Anyone else that was there can attest to what I'm saying. Those officials were callin penalties straight out of their @%$. There is no way in hell that there just so happens to be a penalty on every big play for Central offense. Straight bogus.

4 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

That was the most 1 sided half of officiating I have ever seen. Anyone else that was there can attest to what I'm saying. Those officials were callin penalties straight out of their @%$. There is no way in hell that there just so happens to be a penalty on every big play for Central offense. Straight bogus.

Same thing happened in port neches.  Especially in the 2nd half......

16 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Man, even if Central was to play the perfect game, I don't expect any ref crew anyway in east texas to call it correctly.....

BMTSolja in Jag Insider can back me up on this.....

Central's last drive with the third quarter was like this

Phoenix Returns the punt inside the Raiders 20 yard line. They called illegal Block in the back.

Foster had a nice run up the middle to put them back in side the 20 they called holding.

Very next play Central throws fade route for a touchdown. They called illegal man downfield when there was no lineman downfield and as a matter of fact the pass was so quick no lineman even had time to get downfield

Very next play Davis completes a pass to Phoenix for about 15 yards they call false start but oddly enough they let the play go on. Shouldn't they blow it dead if it's false start? 

Is that not questionable.  and that's not all either. They had some pretty terrible calls in the 4th quarter as well

9 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

BMTSolja in Jag Insider can back me up on this.....

Central's last drive with the third quarter was like this

Phoenix Returns the punt in side the Raiders 20 yard line. They called illegal Block in the back.

Foster had a nice run up the middle to put them back in side the 20 they called holding.

Very next play Central throws fade route for a touchdown. They called illegal man downfield when there was no lineman downfield and as a matter of fact the past was so quick no lineman even had time to get downfield

Very next play Davis completes a pass to Phoenix for about 15 yards they call false start but oddly enough they let the play go on. Shouldn't they blow it dead if it's false start? 

Is that not questionable.  and that's not all either. They had some pretty terrible calls in the 4th quarter as well

I was there to witness that nonsense.    The off setting unsportsmanlike conduct was bs.  The Central player was laying on the ground with two Raiders on top of him.

4 minutes ago, workbootz said:

I was there to witness that nonsense.    The off setting unsportsmanlike conduct was bs.  The Central player was laying on the ground with two Raiders on top of him.

That one right there was the one that pissed everyone off. You have 2 Raiders jumping on 1 Jaguar. You call it offsetting. But the Lumberton drive before 2 players get in a scrum and you call it only on Central.

Nelson should submit the film to the UIL