Lufkin 50 Beaumont West Brook 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

Well after beating up CE King, St. Thomas, Montgomery and Woodlands College Park, the true Bruins are showing up.  They will loose to Conroe Oak Ridge in 2 weeks and have a 1st round exit in the playoffs...

Is really sad, so many athletes and talent just going to waste over there ..undiscipline, soft, and just mentally weak 

Definition of underachieving 

Lol .... 

when a team wins “ them boys been working hard and played their butts off! These boys are the real deal” (nothing to do with coaching)

when a team loses “ man these coaches are trash and had them unprepared! So much talent wasted” (All the coaches fault) 

our society, our society 

35 minutes ago, bradyb said:

Lol .... 

when a team wins “ them boys been working hard and played their butts off! These boys are the real deal” (nothing to do with coaching)

when a team loses “ man these coaches are trash and had them unprepared! So much talent wasted” (All the coaches fault) 

our society, our society 

Ya lufkin just played better brady

I think we're jumping the gun...  We all knew coming into this stretch of games that these were the hardest teams on West Brook's schedule.  We knew It would be Lufkin and The Woodlands.  They took a loss last week and took one last night.  They played excellent football leading up to this game and the wheels came off this game.  it happens.  But I like WB coaching and I like that talent that's on the field.  Just seems that some have been waiting for a game like this to fly in and start pointing fingers about coaching...

West Brook will win the rest of their games on the or schedule and make a nice showing in the playoffs...  Then when they lose, the same detractors will show up again...   

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I think we're jumping the gun...  We all knew coming into this stretch of games that these were the hardest teams on West Brook's schedule.  We knew It would be Lufkin and The Woodlands.  They took a loss last week and took one last night.  They played excellent football leading up to this game and the wheels came off this game.  it happens.  But I like WB coaching and I like that talent that's on the field.  Just seems that some have been waiting for a game like this to fly in and start pointing fingers about coaching...

West Brook will win the rest of their games on the or schedule and make a nice showing in the playoffs...  Then when they lose, the same detractors will show up again...   

I watched Oak Ridge play a couple of weeks ago. WB better bring their A game if they take home the dub. 

4 hours ago, bradyb said:

Lol .... 

our society, our society 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I've been saying this for awhile now. The losses just proved my point ...if you watch WB games wins & losses, you tell me if they looked like a disciplined  team which falls on the coaches. WRs getting behind DBs multiple times, nobody in the seams, Terrible ball security, ect .I think the athletes WB has makes the coaching look better at times then it really is. 

I like Peevy and the DC Doty as people,  but idk if they're the ones.

like I said WB needs a hardnose, no-nonsense type of coach, cause the discipline is lacking over there as well as mental toughness

36 minutes ago, D3zii said:

I've been saying this for awhile now. The losses just proved my point ...if you watch WB games wins & losses, you tell me if they looked like a disciplined  team which falls on the coaches. WRs getting behind DBs multiple times, nobody in the seams, Terrible ball security, ect .I think the athletes WB has makes the coaching look better at times then it really is. 

I like Peevy and the DC Doty as people,  but idk if they're the ones.

like I said WB needs a hardnose, no-nonsense type of coach, cause the discipline is lacking over there as well as mental toughness

I know what you're saying man.  Truely I do...but I just think that the detractions didn't arise until the huge lopsided loss. 

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You are 100% correct.  BWB is a very good team.  Much better than most 6A teams.  Except for Katy, they have given TWHS the best game of the year.  I was more impressed when playing BWB than Lufkin.  I am surprised by the loss and especially the scope of the loss.  BWB had one horrible game last season and in the end had a great year.  The same will happen this year.  As we learned from last season, one bad game does not a season make.  I expect BWB to win out and so will Lufkin.  Oak Ridge is capable of an upset over either, the three teams are very similar.  But, after seeing and playing all three, I think OR will lose to both Lufkin and BWB.

Good luck the rest of the way and into the playoffs. We will be rooting for you in the playoffs.  

When you have a bruising RB that keeps busting big runs up the middle, and West Brook never goes from a 3/4 scheme, to a 6 man front to stop the run, that's definitely coaching. The coaches had these kids set up to lose. Peevy was on the sidelines with no headset on, with his head looking at the ground, pacing the sidelines with his hands in his pocket. Now, who does that? I've never seen this type of coaching, before. The lack of preparation, and the lack of in game adjustments, proves that this staff cannot compete with the elite of 6A. They didn't give those kids an opportunity to win. It's a disgrace, and we expect better. I mean, how do you go on the road, one year, and score 70 points on a team, and win, to losing to the same team, at home, and only score 7? I don't get it. Lufkin was better prepared, and better coached. Period. They werent the better team.

20 hours ago, D3zii said:

Like I've said before Until Westbrook gets a really good hard nose, no nonsense coach  it'll continue to be the same story, No matter how Good the players are

2ND TIER 

Gotta pay to play. BISD doesn't understand 6a coach salaries start at 115K. They're barely paying 5a salaries. That's why they can't keep the good ones. WB is now a stepping stone job. 

41 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Gotta pay to play. BISD doesn't understand 6a coach salaries start at 115K. They're barely paying 5a salaries. That's why they can't keep the good ones. WB is now a stepping stone job. 

Inaccurate post.  And it's only brought up when the big loss happened.  Salary isn't an issue when winning happens.  Actually, the last few successful coaches that's came through BISD and left WASN'T because of salaries...  Smh.

I wonder what Moody used LC-M for when he was there?