Crosby 69 Dayton 27/FINAL

WOSgrad

7 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

Can somebody break down the ruckus in the endzone after Rooney scored?  We had to leave right after.  The band left early to prep for UIL competition tomorrow.

It wasn't really a big deal. Pushing and shoving. I know one of ours kids got ejected. What a minute I think Crosby just scored again while I was on my sofa. Once Crosby caught onto Daytons 4 plays it was over. When a team has more talent than you and the coaching isn't even in the same ball park this is the result. 

1 hour ago, Octfeb said:

Enjoy it while it last cougar fans... It's a wild ride. All good things come to a end eventually. 

We know, we still love our brothers to the east but tonight Hwy 90 is ours.  I’ll route for y’all again next week.  I felt Dayton gave up in 3rd qtr & that’s not Dayton football. Good luck Broncos. 

23 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

Can somebody break down the ruckus in the endzone after Rooney scored?  We had to leave right after.  The band left early to prep for UIL competition tomorrow.

I know, what’s up with band leaving!  I don’t like it, you stay & play so suck it up it’s practically a home game. UIL competition or not you don’t leave. 

10 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

We know, we still love our brothers to the east but tonight Hwy 90 is ours.  I’ll route for y’all again next week.  I felt Dayton gave up in 3rd qtr & that’s not Dayton football. Good luck Broncos. 

Scuba your the man. Congrats to Crosby. Not bragging but the horse we run out of is biggers than yalls cougar. So take that.

4 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

I’ve agreed with a lot of your posts.  Sucks to be a realist sometimes.  

Yeah. I have been told to change my screenname and called a hater. Got ugly PM's in the past. But oh well I will be watching playoff football just like ever year just won't be the Broncos again. Problem is I know if Dayton played Crosby 10 times they would win all 10 and I'm good with that. My issue is this is about one of the weakest districts in our region and we are at the bottom. 

39 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Yeah. I have been told to change my screenname and called a hater. Got ugly PM's in the past. But oh well I will be watching playoff football just like ever year just won't be the Broncos again. Problem is I know if Dayton played Crosby 10 times they would win all 10 and I'm good with that. My issue is this is about one of the weakest districts in our region and we are at the bottom. 

Figure we have an minimum of 2-3 more years before a change is made and who knows...... We could be worse off after/if that change is made, look at last time.