Port Neches-Groves 42 Vidor 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

Well the Indians did what I thought they would do, put up 42 points before the 3rd quarter buzzer rang. I saw a new receiver out there wearing 11, have never noticed him playing before, glad to see him getting some playing time, would like to see some catches from him also. I thought Defense did an outstanding job last night, with the exception of the one long run, they contained the Vidor offense prob one of their better outings against Matthews wing T offense in my opinion. Now it is time to go to Beaumont and show Central what we got and who we are.

Congratulations to PNG  on a convincing win.  I can see an undefeated regular season as a probable outcome, but in rivalry games, (Nederland)  a lot of times the contests are a tossup regardless of records. (See Texas/OU last week). As a Pirate and Longhorn fan, I will be glad to see Roschon depart the Reservation and begin his college career on the 40 Acres, it's just a shame he has to wait til after next year. (Lol)