Port Neches-Groves 42 Vidor 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

The silence begins as soon as it's obvious you lost.

Easy to beat up on a town that was 95% flooded and could not logistically play as many games as you did.  Congratulations,  you might beat Vidor.

The last thing fans of the Titans wanna hear of how PA was messed up.  Appreciate the sympathy but that game was lost 130-15.  Nothing to do with the flood.

By the way, some of that flood water came from Port Neches.  If it were me, gate would be built to stop that crap.......

4 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

The last thing fans of the Titans wanna hear of how PA was messed up.  Appreciate the sympathy but that game was lost 130-15.  Nothing to do with the flood.

By the way, some of that flood water came from Port Neches.  If it were me, gate would be built to stop that crap.......

Port Neches and Groves. Groves got hit bad

5 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Good lord! Now you sound like Greg Richard saying Port Arthur got flooded from Mid County’s water 

4 minutes ago, PAT said:

Good lord! Now you sound like Greg Richard saying Port Arthur got flooded from Mid County’s water 

Not quite but I didn't know that canal that runs by the HS starts across 347.  Just look at google maps......

Not saying it was 100% of the problem but the last thing we need is their drainage.  Let their pride, honor, and bs take care of their own flood water.....

But I digress.

130-15 won the game last week

13 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Not quite but I didn't know that canal that runs by the HS starts across 347.  Just look at google maps......

Not saying it was 100% of the problem but the last thing we need is their drainage.  Let their pride, honor, and bs take care of their own flood water.....

But I digress.

130-15 won the game last week

You are absolutely right hopefully PAM will get there penalties under control they will be hard to beat if they can clean it up