Caught Me by Surprise

baddog

11 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

And the liberal dumbarses throw a fit about a bathroom bill.  Now big girl, see why we need laws against these sick individuals.

Are you saying that ALL transgender people assault children? I don't know if this is a true story. Maybe, there should be a law banning white males from entering a bathroom with children in it, since 80% of crimes against children are committed by white males.

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

Are you saying that ALL transgender people assault children? I don't know if this is a true story. Maybe, there should be a law banning white males from entering a bathroom with children in it, since 80% of crimes against children are committed by white males.

Stupidity, but what else did we expect

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

Since you are the expert on everything, how is it that they are called transgendered when they have not had the surgery? Plus, isn't a transgendered male attracted to males (which makes him a queer)? This one took an innocent 10 year old girl because he still had his junk. How you can defend that is beyond reproach. You are lower than whale poop.