ANOTHER Anti-Constitutional Judge Appointed By obama!

Reagan

19 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Get over it

Was that quote worth your time? Better yet, do you feel the other board members should have to waste their time reading that comment? Do you feel this type of comment is exactly why many of the regular board posters no longer participate, or do you feel that the Conservative members are the source of their departure?

On 10/20/2017 at 8:17 AM, Big girl said:

Get over it

Big girl, can I put my camper trailer in your back yard. I wouldn't be a bother except that I may need to run a water hose to your house and maybe an extension cord or two for lights and possibly a small AC unit. I will need to take a daily shower. Could I tie into your gas line for some heat? It's about to turn cold and I might freeze. If I happen to get sick, could you take me to the doctor and pay for it? I will probably get hungry so could you cook for me at least twice a day? Not sure I can find a job. Can you give me some cash? I sure hope you can find it in your heart to help out a fellow American in need. It couldn't cost you that much. Thanks from an Anglo-American.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Big girl, can I put my camper trailer in your back yard. I wouldn't be a bother except that I may need to run a water hose to your house and maybe an extension cord or two for lights and possibly a small AC unit. I will need to take a daily shower. Could I tie into your gas line for some heat? It's about to turn cold and I might freeze. If I happen to get sick, could you take me to the doctor and pay for it? I will probably get hungry so could you cook for me at least twice a day? Not sure I can find a job. Can you give me some cash? I sure hope you can find it in your heart to help out a fellow American in need. It couldn't cost you that much. Thanks from an Anglo-American.

All those request sound reasonable, since they're directed at a liberal.  We all know that liberals, like big girl, think everyone should be given everything.  Hitch up your camper.

On October 20, 2017 at 8:17 AM, Big girl said:

Get over it

Get over it?  Were it so easy.  Surely you realize that Obama has almost destroyed our Constitution with his appointment of so many judges that don't approve of our Constitution.  So please answer this question - Do you like our Constitution?   You should think long and hard about that.  Many German Jews didn't like the German Govt in the late 20's.  They were probably happy to see the new upstart Hitler as a rising star, bringing prosperity to Germany.  We all know how that ended.  

37 minutes ago, REBgp said:

All those request sound reasonable, since they're directed at a liberal.  We all know that liberals, like big girl, think everyone should be given everything.  Hitch up your camper.

Forgot to ask if my wife gets pregnant (impossibility), would she foot the bill for the delivery or abortion, whichever seems plausible at the time. Also forgot the cell phone. Public schools are free and I don't have to pay taxes, except my kids are grown. Anything else I forgot?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Forgot to ask if my wife gets pregnant (impossibility), would she foot the bill for the delivery or abortion, whichever seems plausible at the time. Also forgot the cell phone. Public schools are free and I don't have to pay taxes, except my kids are grown. Anything else I forgot?

Couple more things...you must always resent the homeowner providing the services and never think they are doing enough (paying their fair share).