The Power of the Post

Stattrax

Low and behold the post about local media has made some adjustments. Although the article is not fully accurate, the snooze has district stats and the article about the PNG defense. Grad I think that man owes you lunch.......

Note to the editor of the snooze.... Please contact Duane Kroeker....... 

10 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Low and behold the post about local media has made some adjustments. Although the article is not fully accurate, the snooze has district stats and the article about the PNG defense. Grad I think that man owes you lunch.......

Note to the editor of the snooze.... Please contact Duane Kroeker....... 

I remember reading the article about the defense and asking myself if Kroeker was a figment of my imagination. 

40 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Maybe Grad needs to do a write up on here so it can be copy and pasted on the snooze. At least he wouldn't wing it. It goes back to the media post and proves it was all correct.....

LOL!.  The truth is that what showed up in the PA News today is probably more due to you and others than it is to me. 

The numbers that you see in I.C's article are the same as mine not because he copy and pasted me but because they come from the same source that I got mine from. It is a gentleman out of Wharton by the name of Maury Salinger.  Mr. Salinger gets the game stats from coaches and puts them in a database that would make me and Goblin (the keeper of the SETX school histories) shudder with shame.  He then ships the stats to each of the coaches in the district that he has agreed to be a statistician for.  He does this for not only several of the UIL districts in this area, but across the state.  Several coaches swear by his reports and after seeing them, I know why.

Those reports, in conjunction with stats from maxpreps, which many coaches were kind enough to point me to, make up the body of my work.

The shame of it is that it took a few of you griping to have the PA News post stats that they have had access to all season.