Woodville 43 Buna 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

At least a share of first place in District 11-3A-I is on the line tonight as the Woodville Eagles travel to Newton County to take on the Buna Cougars!  Ty Robinson's Eagles, 5-1 on the season, ran their district record to 3-0 last week with a 53-14 win over Trinity last Friday.  Meanwhile, Bradley Morgan's Cougars, a perfect 4-0 on the season, improved to 2-0 on the season with a 36-14 win over Kountze last Friday.

Join Scott Loar for all of the action from Cougar Stadium in Buna beginning with the pregame show at 7:15 followed by the kickoff at 7:30 pm by clicking play on the following Cube player:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Woodville Eagle Football on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

To those joining in on tonight's broadcast I ask your forgiveness, I will likely be just in time and possibly late on the start of tonight's broadcast. I am in Houston for my wife's final chemotherapy treatment and it is important that I am here for it. I will be heading straight for Buna the moment she gets released. I hope you can understand and I will be there to broadcast as much of the game as I possibly can.

21 minutes ago, Rebel Yeller said:

To those joining in on tonight's broadcast I ask your forgiveness, I will likely be just in time and possibly late on the start of tonight's broadcast. I am in Houston for my wife's final chemotherapy treatment and it is important that I am here for it. I will be heading straight for Buna the moment she gets released. I hope you can understand and I will be there to broadcast as much of the game as I possibly can.

No worries, Scott.  We got a Woodville guy who will keep things updated 'til you get in.  I hope your wife's treatment went well.