What Exactly is a RAH RAH

Stattrax

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

Listen Playa Hater lol to Ben honest how far back you go is only relative to your own narrative which in his case is only what makes Crosby become the Mecca. i personally don't care how far you go back. Like when Say PNG has dominated Crosby in their history of playing each other you will say well we beat you the last time or two we played even though PNG holds the all time record by a large amount. But that's not in his narrative to show how Crosby is the Mecca now. Or the dozens of speeches about how landlocked Nederland and PNG are and that they will be less than stellar from now on. So I don't really care to be honest. Best of luck to you guys.

Stattrax, help yo man out, he can’t handle the truth!  So when I made the statement that I personally didn’t think Crosby could beat PAM or PNG this year, did you miss that one?  

7 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Stattrax, help yo man out, he can’t handle the truth!  So when I made the statement that I personally didn’t think Crosby could beat PAM or PNG this year, did you miss that one?  

For some reason anytime 14.2 is in a post folks get mad. Lol... I would like to see the Crosby, PNG matchup this year..... It won't happen, but sure would be a shootout... But yeah, he might have missed your predictions of that game... 

On 10/18/2017 at 9:42 AM, Stattrax said:

Are there only a few biased opinions on this site? Are is it just a bunch of RAH RAHs? I read half of this stuff and it literally makes ZERO sense to me. I understand team support. But it seems like it has gone to a new level.

Clearly not 2-4 Dayton is a real threat tonight to Crosby. 

On 10/18/2017 at 5:28 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

We've only lost one first round game the last decade and have only made it past the second round twice in that same time span.

We lost in 2007-2008 to Dayton First Round 

We lost 12-13 to Vidor First Round 

So Twins never made it out of second round? 

Because I know the Merka team did, and the regional finals team did.