How Depraved Will We Get

Hagar

Started not to post.  Dam depressing, but maybe one of you can make some sense of it.  I'm not as fond of humanity as I use to be, and humanity is not helping.

Had it in here with my finger on the post button.  Stopped & deleted it.  Suffice it to say we have many sick people in this world.  Back to my cause and effect - fewer Christians, more depraved people.  Just a theory of mine.

PS:. If you want to ruin your day, check out Ch 11 in Atlanta.

7 hours ago, REBgp said:

Started not to post.  Dam depressing, but maybe one of you can make some sense of it.  I'm not as fond of humanity as I use to be, and humanity is not helping.

Had it in here with my finger on the post button.  Stopped & deleted it.  Suffice it to say we have many sick people in this world.  Back to my cause and effect - fewer Christians, more depraved people.  Just a theory of mine.

PS:. If you want to ruin your day, check out Ch 11 in Atlanta.

Had to be the woman who put her 1 & 2 year old sons in the oven. That's what they should do to her.

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Had to be the woman who put her 1 & 2 year old sons in the oven. That's what they should do to her.

Made me sick big buddy, imagining what those poor children went through.  It'd be bad enough for a stranger nut job to do it, but a mother doing it is unfathomable.  When I was a child, woe be unto anyone that might even slander me or my sister.  My mom would've gone nuclear on them.  I'd guess my dad would've just killed them, but my mom would've used the old Apache form of entertainment (yes readers, they did this for 'fun') of hanging a man upside down over a fire until their head burst.  As you can tell, she was very protective, so for a mother to do this to her own children doesn't fit in my brain.  My best guess, she was possessed by a demon, or demons.  Again, less Christians, the more potential people for demonic possession.

49 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Made me sick big buddy, imagining what those poor children went through.  It'd be bad enough for a stranger nut job to do it, but a mother doing it is unfathomable.  When I was a child, woe be unto anyone that might even slander me or my sister.  My mom would've gone nuclear on them.  I'd guess my dad would've just killed them, but my mom would've used the old Apache form of entertainment (yes readers, they did this for 'fun') of hanging a man upside down over a fire until their head burst.  As you can tell, she was very protective, so for a mother to do this to her own children doesn't fit in my brain.  My best guess, she was possessed by a demon, or demons.  Again, less Christians, the more potential people for demonic possession.

A friend told me to look up Liberia and see how they treat their women. They are raped and beaten, probably of the Muslim faith. Sounds like it anyway. What a terrible way to go for those two babies.