Former Woodville kicker AJ Worsely playing for IMG Academy

Former Woodville kicker AJ Worsely attended several kicking camps over the summer and was heavily recruited by IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida, who most believe is the top football team in the nation this year. IMG Academy is a college prep boarding school aimed at preparing student athletes for the next level of competition. Whether you agree with these types of schools and programs or not, we can surely all congratulate AJ on this awesome opportunity he's been provided with!! Woodville is pulling for you AJ!! Congrats!!

14 hours ago, 2wedge said:

Worst thing that’s ever happened to HS Fb. I don’t understand parents that will allow trot kids to move and let this happen. 

Though I tend to agree with the path to the death of true high school athletics that IMG presents.

As a parent:

It is their right to take advantage of any and all opportunities that can provide their child with a head start.

17 hours ago, 2wedge said:

Worst thing that’s ever happened to HS Fb. I don’t understand parents that will allow trot kids to move and let this happen. 

coming from a talented high school kicker from a small high school who got ZERO proper instruction on kicking while I was in high school, this is an incredible opportunity for this kid.  Had he stayed in Woodville, he'd most likely be walking on to a D3 team somewhere after he graduates.  Where he's at, he'll get great coaching and be set up to go play for a big college somewhere, and possibly even go further than that if things work out for him.