Well, Well - Russians Used Bribes to Clinton Charity to Expand Nuclear Footprint

Hagar

22 minutes ago, westend1 said:

You will vouch for it? LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOl

Ah, C'mon man.  If you can't trust REBgp, who can you trust?

Joking aside, I remember the days (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away) when we could, most of the time, trust our media.  And back then, most of us were naive enough to trust our Govt.  Yep, as for trust, we've come a long way, the wrong way.

40 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Ah, C'mon man.  If you can't trust REBgp, who can you trust?

Joking aside, I remember the days (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away) when we could, most of the time, trust our media.  And back then, most of us were naive enough to trust our Govt.  Yep, as for trust, we've come a long way, the wrong way.

I began to question the media the day Dan Rather took over for Walter Cronkite. And that's the way it is.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday slammed what she described as the “politicization of the Justice Department” after reports that the Trump administration was considering a special counsel to probe the Uranium One deal and alleged conflicts with the Clinton Foundation.

Really?  

I guess she forgot about Eric Holder.

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday slammed what she described as the “politicization of the Justice Department” after reports that the Trump administration was considering a special counsel to probe the Uranium One deal and alleged conflicts with the Clinton Foundation.

Really?  

I guess she forgot about Eric Holder.

Politicization of the Justice Department?  I'm in total disbelief.  Eric Holder & Loretta Lynch weren't politicized?  The most unbelievable thing, most of the Dems will believe what she said, and totally deny Holder & Lynch.  Too many Dems believe everything said by their leaders.  They don't seem capable of individual thought.  It's like they're programmed, or trained. How do humans get to that state?  

42 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Politicization of the Justice Department?  I'm in total disbelief.  Eric Holder & Loretta Lynch weren't politicized?  The most unbelievable thing, most of the Dems will believe what she said, and totally deny Holder & Lynch.  Too many Dems believe everything said by their leaders.  They don't seem capable of individual thought.  It's like they're programmed, or trained. How do humans get to that state?  

If I had to lay blame on just one thing for the way people think (or simply follow) today, it would be on parental supervision and guidance. Everything is "yes" to a kid, you have to teach them " no". Kids and young people always take the easy way. Make it sound easy, they will fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

Libs make it sound easy. Conservatives say you have to work for it. Pretty simple really. It's a mindset.