Well, Well - Russians Used Bribes to Clinton Charity to Expand Nuclear Footprint

Hagar

I'm sure we can expect the "tin foil hats" comments or the "not a reliable source" comments. We might even be treated to the "you have no evidence" comments. And of course any forthcoming comment will be accompanied with the "but Trump lies" deflection. This is assuming that we get any comments at all from the Liberals. This information has been trickling out for the last few months to a year, but the Liberal media will not dare give it any credence, though they might just have to acknowledge it now.

And I wouldn't worry about the current absence of Liberals on this site. As soon as the first Republican gets in hot water the Liberals will return in full force.

7 hours ago, REBgp said:

FBI found this out in 2009-10 investigation, but DOJ sit on it.  And Mueller was FBI Director at the time.

This is the hidden content, please

What say ye Big Girl? Remember all the threads you started when you thought Trump was in bed with the Russians? Sure makes Stephen Colbert's comments look like he is a school girl. Where are his comments on this? Oh, that's right. It's not really Russian collusion that bothers y'all, it's just what you can hang on Trump. Your side really has no stance. You are just a bunch of kids throwing rocks. I laugh at your brainless antics. 

2 hours ago, westend1 said:

According to the "Hill"   Fox won't even vouch for this report.  LOLOLOLOLOOL

This report can be completely wrong but still contains more evidence than the Trump/Russia collusion story that the Liberals bought hook, line and sinker. That is what deserves the extended (and condescending) LOL.

Why haven't the Liberals insisted and profoundly demanded that the "17" intelligence agencies give one shred of evidence of the Trump/Russia collusion tin foil theory? The Liberals are in full need of the extended LOL slapdown. And I'm sure you understand why I put the "17" in quotes. If not, please do a simple Bing search to understand how the Liberal media pushed the false narrative of 17 intelligence agencies confirming the Trump/Russia narrative.