Okie St at Texas

UTfanatic

Is either the defense or the offense, and most of the time it's the offense . Can't wait til they put it all together, but in that situation freshman or not. You have to know just throw the ball away 

is it me or can't the WRs not get open? I mean it seems like Sam has some time but never throws it, so either the WRs aren't getting open or Sam just looks to run it to much..Either way something has to give , 

45 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

They have three 1-score losses to top-12 teams, two in OT.  They're a competent qb away from a top-10 ranking right now. I'm not happy with their record, but I'm very happy with the direction they're headed, especially on defense.

Best 3-4 team in the Country!!!!

Baylor will be no cake walk next week. The Bears will put it all on the line against Texas. A victory by them will make their season. If you think Herman looked sick after today's loss, wait until next week if Baylor wins. Hopefully there will not be another 1974 'Miracle on the Brazos'. I'm sure there will be a few responses by the 'maroon' that the only miracle will be if Texas wins.

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Mack, it’s a little sad how obsessed you are.  Then again, when aggy literally hasn’t been really relevant in your lifetime, it’s tough to blame you.  

Not true!  They picked up a football national championship when they moved to the SEC a few years ago.  Of course, it was from like 90 years ago, but still.  Them actually "winning" it happened when Mack was very much alive.