Okie St at Texas

UTfanatic

Remember last year, What idiot would play game on Sunday Night?

ND @ Texas one the mostest watched games of 2016!!

”This ain’t last year”

Remember this year, What idiot would play game on Sunday night?

Prime time audiences witnessed the 2nd largest meltdown in FBS history. 

I really think Aggies deserved the #1 spot.

November is looming on the horizon 

11 hours ago, team first said:

You are  correct for once, both conferences put their bottom feeders on during brunch 

big 12 Texas 

sec mizz 

Actually the big 12-2 put their bottom feeder on in prime time because they knew they couldn’t get ratings from their best matchup..

In an article explaining how Kansas/TCU was picked for the Primetime Nationally Televised game on Fox this week:

Quote:

Here is where we get to perhaps the biggest reason KU finds itself in this unfamiliar slot.

Other nationally-televised games airing at the same time as KU's contest Saturday include No. 19 Michigan at No. 2 Penn State (ABC) and No. 11 Southern Cal at No. 13 Notre Dame (NBC). 

With those massive showdowns likely to pull huge numbers, it may have been prudent for FOX to put its best Big 12 matchups earlier in the afternoon against less imposing opposition

They knew the "best" BDF matchup this week of tu/Okie Lite would have been a ratings disaster up against those two other games, so they conceded the week.

Oh, BDF... you never stop providing humorous entertainment for the rest of CFB world. Never change*

The two highest rated games last year didn’t involve the SECond to many conference.  But one did involve the same team that was involved in the two most watched games of all time.  You goobers stop talking ratings.  Because like merchandise sales, branding, and everything else screaming popularity, you are, always have been, and remain our b^t€h.  No matter how far you try to run (while still obsessing of course).  

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Actually the big 12-2 put their bottom feeder on in prime time because they knew they couldn’t get ratings from their best matchup..

In an article explaining how Kansas/TCU was picked for the Primetime Nationally Televised game on Fox this week:

Quote:

Here is where we get to perhaps the biggest reason KU finds itself in this unfamiliar slot.

Other nationally-televised games airing at the same time as KU's contest Saturday include No. 19 Michigan at No. 2 Penn State (ABC) and No. 11 Southern Cal at No. 13 Notre Dame (NBC). 

With those massive showdowns likely to pull huge numbers, it may have been prudent for FOX to put its best Big 12 matchups earlier in the afternoon against less imposing opposition

They knew the "best" BDF matchup this week of tu/Okie Lite would have been a ratings disaster up against those two other games, so they conceded the week.

Oh, BDF... you never stop providing humorous entertainment for the rest of CFB world. Never change*

Link not copy and paste. 

Just BS

sure glad

”This ain’t last year “

...for my favorite censure/moderators

10 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

Link not copy and paste. 

Just BS

sure glad

”This ain’t last year “

...for my favorite censure/moderators

The clown already posted one from an aggy source.  Judging by the lame comments, some of those comments most certainly came from aggy.   But, but they’ve moved on!  From the conference they couldn’t crack, to another conference where they are decidedly mediocre at best.  Poooooor aggy

9 hours ago, OldTimer said:

Sorry UTfanatic - topic is Okie State at Texas

And Texas better win or maybe Post Season might be in jeopardy!  And even with all the "This ain't last year" c**p - 3 - 4 would still suk!

Just like Aggy 

lmao

You might be an old timer but you will never be a fanatic. 

24 minutes ago, baddog said:

Am I the only one who saw the Texas hurry up offense stopped from snapping the ball until the OK St. player got off the field?

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I didn’t see that play, but if the offense substitutes they have to give the defense a chance as well.  

Exactly what happened.  We switched personnel on offense so referee has to hold snap until defense has a chance to sub.  

34 minutes ago, baddog said:

Am I the only one who saw the Texas hurry up offense stopped from snapping the ball until the OK St. player got off the field?

I saw the same thing. They were given time to substitute, found themselves with 12, and the ref waited and waited until they ran one off. Oh well, it's not what they call, it's when they call it.