2017 Individual Offensive Statistics

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

yup considering Crosby played Jasper And LCM to pad them stats lol. They are putting up points every game

Easy now. PNG played Livingston and Lee also. The QB didn't play the second half against LCM either. I do think a PNG/Crosby match up in the first round would be good to watch though. 

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

Easy now. PNG played Livingston and Lee also. The QB didn't play the second half against LCM either. I do think a PNG/Crosby match up in the first round would be good to watch though. 

would be a damn good match up, normally always is with the exception of the twins tearing us up a few years back, but in reply Lee and Livingston are in the same classification as LCM and Jasper are smaller. Regardless Crosby lights up the scoreboard at will also.

On 10/17/2017 at 8:14 PM, WOSgrad said:

This is the hidden content, please

2017 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL STATS

6A/5A INDIVIDUAL PASSING

Player                      School              Att-Com     Yards    TD    INT

Jaiden Howard         Crosby              82-130          1530      12     3

Roschon Johnson     PN-G                81-120          1395      17     1

Blaysin Fernandez    Nederland        70-123           1069     14     4

Jordan Cooper          New Caney      72-111             919       6      2

L'Ravien Elia             West Brook       51-76              780     10     2

A.J. Nail                    Dayton               64-97             715        9     4

Keitha Jones             Memorial           44-78             562        5     4

Jace Bridges             Lumberton         49-93             510        5     7

Dominique Morris      Ozen                 31-69             361        1     4

Christian Mitchell       Livingston          19-51            357        2     1

Ijenea Wooley            Bay. Lee            35-70            326        2     3

Marcus Johnson        West Brook        23-35            322        4     0

Jesse Paris                Splendora          20-45           253         0     3

Jared Seagroves        Livingston         15-61            250         1     5

E.J. Hawkins               Sterling            20-40             225        3     1

Calvin Hill                    Sterling            15-24            216         4     0

Omar Hernandez        Bay. Lee           12-24            193         1     0

Kobe Coker                 Crosby              11-14            131         3     0

Kane Rogers               Dayton              17-28            100         0     1

Dessene Davis            Central               4-7                77         1     0

Thanks for all the info but Max Preps has it wrong, Aj Nail is at 1038 yards 12 tds, 98/133 with 5 int. and 60 yds rushing with 2 rushing tds on 6 games per vype.com.

20 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Thanks for all the info but Max Preps has it wrong, Aj Nail is at 1038 yards 12 tds, 98/133 with 5 int. and 60 yds rushing with 2 rushing tds on 6 games per vype.com.

You'll have to get me the link to that before I can change it.  Admittedly, the maxpreps stats do not have 2 of his games. the 9/29 and last week's game.  But I can only use what I can find.  I just did a search of stats for A.J. and did not find any stats aside from those in maxpreps.

22 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

You'll have to get me the link to that before I can change it.  Admittedly, the maxpreps stats do not have 2 of his games. the 9/29 and last week's game.  But I can only use what I can find.  I just did a search of stats for A.J. and did not find any stats aside from those in maxpreps.

I had seen that too, vype.com has him nominated for mid season mvp and has his accurate stats. Also Justin Santee as well.

On 10/20/2017 at 7:49 AM, texbuzz said:

The fact Cedric Patterson is ranked that high with Sqwrl, Jaiden, Rooney and Chance Smith (My new favorite under-the-radar player) on the team is pretty impressive.  Except for the KP game (I wasn't there, just updated from wife and friends) a lot of these players are only in on 1/2 to 3/4 of the snaps.  

Chance is the man. He has for sure hands.

11 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Yes, but I'll take our 22 TD's over their 17 in the passing stats.

Yep, and I’ll take our leading rusher having 1434 yards and 27 tds over PNG’s having 637 for 15 tds. It all evens out though. What the stats don’t show is most of our starters don’t play that much in the 2nd half. 

7 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Crosby is still putting up video game numbers.....

I am surprised at the numbers Nederlands Qb has. Also, it puts into perspective how many great players that are  across the state.  I thought the PNG kid was l#1 in the state with the WB kid ranked highly as well

Anyone know how the Qbs all over the state rank this year? 

23 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Yep, and I’ll take our leading rusher having 1434 yards and 27 tds over PNG’s having 637 for 15 tds. It all evens out though. What the stats don’t show is most of our starters don’t play that much in the 2nd half. 

And yet we're still about even with PPG. It does even out. I'm not saying a dang thing about starters..lol Thats a main topic on here about one particular starter of ours.

Crosby                                        52.13

Port Neches-Groves                   51.43 

8 hours ago, NDNation said:

And yet we're still about even with PPG. It does even out. I'm not saying a dang thing about starters..lol Thats a main topic on here about one particular starter of ours.

Crosby                                        52.13

Port Neches-Groves                   51.43 

I believe the compitition PNG has played is better than what Crosby has.