Livingston vs PAM

pakronos

17 hours ago, hookem14 said:

How is a 41-22 final score Vidor “Should Have” beaten PN-G last year?

go back to halftime i think it was when vidor started onside kicking and it backfired...that's how they let PNG back in the game...don't act like they came out and jumped all over vidor smh

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

go back to halftime i think it was when vidor started onside kicking and it backfired...that's how they let PNG back in the game...don't act like they came out and jumped all over vidor smh

I was at the game, and have watched it 2-3 times since then since I had two sons on the team. PN-G Totally Dominated the second half...Much like the way they did last week against PAM!

3 minutes ago, hookem14 said:

I was at the game, and have watched it 2-3 times since then since I had two sons on the team. PN-G Totally Dominated the second half...Much like the way they did last week against PAM!

but you missed when vidor kept onside kicking?? lol smh...those purple glasses smh...dominated would mean you blew us out...smh which you didn't and the game went to the wire smh...png...cupcake smashing since 2016

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

but you missed when vidor kept onside kicking?? lol smh...those purple glasses smh...dominated would mean you blew us out...smh which you didn't and the game went to the wire smh...png...cupcake smashing since 2016

I said dominated the second half.

I feel sad for you!

7 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Yall smashing the same cupcakes. Both teams went out the same round. Guess we're about even.

4 hours ago, biaplayer said:

man where is all the NED faithful at. I haven't really seen much movement out of them since they said we would lose to PAM and couldn't score 35 points. I was surprised that they fell short against Central. Curious to see how they rebound this week.

really should have beat Central, too many turnovers, missed field goals ect.  Should beat Ozen as long as the turnover bug doesn't hit.

4 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

really should have beat Central, too many turnovers, missed field goals ect.  Should beat Ozen as long as the turnover bug doesn't hit.

man yall are quiet over there. don't think I have ever seen no responses on any posts other than the dogs lol. Yall need to snap out of it and start talking smack lol

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

send me flowers and card and have a seat...that's when the onside kicking started smh...matthews plays his game, no telling what would have happened. bet that wont happen again this year.

You keep bringing up onside kicks. That doesn’t matter. Doesn’t matter if they started doing cartwheels or high kicks. Scoreboard is ALL that matters!

PAM will be mad and take it out on Livingston. Sometimes the right loss  in the right place will catapult a team to new heights as it did for PNG in 1999 after the loss to WOS there was something different about the Indians they slayed some mighty good football teams after that loss. They were good but after WOS beat them they were mad and good. PAM losing to PNG could be a turning point in their season sending them into the playoffs mad and ready to take out everyone 

2 hours ago, The Icon said:

What's the deal?

They just don't care about winning in Livingston.  There are towns that win almost all of the time, there are towns that win a lot.  There are even towns that don't win much but wish like heck that they won more often.  Livingston as a community doesn't, and hasn't ever, really gave a flip about how the football program fares.  

That's a fact, and anybody that argues that point has probably never been to a football game that wasn't held in Lion Stadium.  

I started to really vent on this and thought better of it.  I'm not from Livingston but my children go to school and play here and its really frustrating for me. I didn't expect to beat PNG Port Arthur Nederland and Vidor but I expected competitive play and if the ball bounces a certain way you never know... I don't think those are unreasonable expectations.

Port Arthur should score 70, just like Ned and PNG should have.