Livingston vs PAM

pakronos

Homecoming. Titans win, but at what cost??? IMO Hines,Jones and the wr's should play first half. defense i'll leave in till mid 3rd and start pulling people. it's cupcake time. time to rest up people and get people heeled and ready. Blowing out people that have no chance isn't the business, well if rankings matter to you. district championship situation is possibly on the line come last game vs vidor. we need everyone healthy.

21 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Yall will have Livingston put away by 1st QTR. Seriously.

Right now, IMO nobody is a threat. Vidor needs to be watched VERY closely, but we win this year. last week everything i said i was worried about of how they would lose, came true. i see a low scoring game with vidor 24-14 PAM. In blowout games, teams that are losing start playing dirty. Halftime, the offensive line need to stay in so Ledia can get some work with the starting o-line. 4th qtr leave Ledia in with all back ups.

12 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Right now, IMO nobody is a threat. Vidor needs to be watched VERY closely, but we win this year. last week everything i said i was worried about of how they would lose, came true. i see a low scoring game with vidor 24-14 PAM. In blowout games, teams that are losing start playing dirty. Halftime, the offensive line need to stay in so Ledia can get some work with the starting o-line. 4th qtr leave Ledia in with all back ups.

We're fixing to give yall a blueprint on how to beat Vidor. We've been doing it for a long time.

And beware of the chop blocking.

3 minutes ago, NDNation said:

We're fixing to give yall a blueprint on how to beat Vidor. We've been doing it for a long time.

no need. last year PAM killed themselves with fumbles and falling for the banana in the tailpipe. in the second half, PAM forced Vidor on a few turnover on downs. and and xbox bad play calling at the end....if i'm not mistaken, Vidor should have beaten PNG last year, but the onside madden monkey was in full effect. i don't think matthews will make the mistake of onside kicking every time.

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

no need. last year PAM killed themselves with fumbles and falling for the banana in the tailpipe. in the second half, PAM forced Vidor on a few turnover on downs. and and xbox bad play calling at the end....if i'm not mistaken, Vidor should have beaten PNG last year, but the onside madden monkey was in full effect. i don't think matthews will make the mistake of onside kicking every time.

How is a 41-22 final score Vidor “Should Have” beaten PN-G last year?

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So Bull made it...  Happy for him.  Looking for Collins and Harris to be there too...

Harris had a shot with the Cowboys and one other, but couldn't (really didn't want to) make it.

Collins pissed (literally) his chance away at Texas then went to Navarro and a JUCO in Arizona and couldn't catch on with anybody after that. Had an offer from UMASS but didn't go for whatever reason.